Arc 2 Chapter 19

Cordilia frowned when she heard about the report of the Female Lead's newest cheat.

'A space filled with modern weapons!? Are you kidding me?! The plot sama really wants the Female Lead to ascend to the Heavens ah!' Cordilia groaned as she complained on the inside

[𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝, 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚛 '𝚟𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝', 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚜, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙰𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝, 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜] A'Yuan added

'God and a Devil? Naturally, this era is not ready for guns and robots yet. Ancient people will see it as witch craft, they don't understand Science, Physics, and Advance Mathematics. Also, those smart Minister seemed to understand that this will make the Male Lead ascend the Dragon Throne and ruled with absolute power over the country however.... The future generations may use this for fighting porpuse to succeed the throne and the in fighting could be more dangerous. The Female Lead was short sighted and was not able to comprehend this fact. In short, they saw this pie that fell from the Heavens to be toxic' Cordilia said with a smirk

It was the reason why Cordilia only used landmine bombs, she could plant it underground and have A'Yuan made it explode, burying every evidence that it was a bomb, everyone will just think it was an 'Explosive Earthquake' but the Female Lead will not be fooled and know exactly what it was, however she could not push the blame on Cordilia as she herself present her bombs in front of the Ministers and Imperial Family as a show to see that she and her faction is not easy to be messed with, but in truth Cordilia had digged up a hole and watch Feng Qian jump on it voluntarily. Feng Qian is a small gust of wind compare to a Phoenix like Feng Xian Er, simply a bother.

Cordilia had her fair share on taking out a few trinkets from modern era. She glanced at Xue Jin Ying who was doing paper work with holding a fountain pen and a small solar air condioner next to him.

Cordilia was a lazy bitch, she does not like grinding ink, and on impulse, she shoved the fountain ink on Xue Jin Ying and told her to bother her when it ran out of ink. Naturally, this pen and solar aircondioner shall not leave the imperial study and stays there as if it was an treasure that only an Emperor shall use.

What Cordilia hates the most aside from chocolates are too much heat. Cordilia like cool climate so living in the ancient era where its hot as the sauna during summer is a no-no for her.

[𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍? 𝙰𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜!?] A'Yuan asked as he watched Cordilia ate a cup of noddles, not even sharing it to the curious Emperor.

A'Yuan watched helplessly, '𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎?'

'Naturally, I will only watch on the side as the Female Lead ruin herself more. She in the peak of her success, all I need to to poke her back to send her down in the abyss' Cordilia said, then looked at Xue Jin Ying.

"You better finish that Grade 8 Algebra Book or no dinner for you" She said coldly to Xue Jin Ying who feel like cursing her.

#𝙼𝚢𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝𝙸𝚜𝚆𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍
#𝙼𝚢𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝𝙸𝚜𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚃𝚑𝚎𝙴𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚛(𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗)𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎

#Zhen'sEmpressIsSmartButUnreasonable
#Zhen'sEmpressIsAWeirdo

Xue Jin Ying went back to his work. Cordilia went back to watching the Female Lead futile attempts to save herself yet successfully gaining suspicion and hate.

The hate meter of Feng Qian to Feng Xian Er soared up in astronomical rate and went past the heaven, blaming her situation on Feng Xian Er

Cordilia snorted. Everyone knows that she doesn't know how to wield a weapon and only martial arts, it has been spread far and wide that she likes to bully the Ministers and even her husband, the Emperor, was not even spared from the bullying. Romours said that she is busy scheming to make the Emperor's days worse and let him solve it.

The Citizens of Da Xue lit a candle for their Emperor, "....." 'Your Majesty, you suffered great grievance'

This kind of carefree and laidback life, everyone speechless. So how can Feng Xian Er mess with another kingdom when she herself is even bothering her husband 24/7 and even agitating and bullying the Ministers.

Is she too bored to even bomb other Empire!?

They all have different opinions

To Cordilia the answer is【Yes】

But to the others the answer is【No】

To the female lead the answer would be 'to push me off the picture'

A'Yuan's answer would probably: 𝙼𝚢 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛.

To Xue Jin Ying, his answer would be: Wife is planning to rebel and give the empire to me

The Royal in laws? Don't know, we never understand out daughter in law in the first place.

Xue Jin Ying did not have many thoughts of Cordilia aside from arrogance, arrogance, and arrogance, oh did he mention arrogance?

But even if Cordilia was really willful, at the very least she did not bother him as much as the rumours say. It's just that.... In this relationship of theirs...... Why does it seems he is the woman??

Simply infuriating!

Must vent anger!

"I want ice cream for dinner" Xue Jin Ying said in English, he had found this phrase used very often in the English text book, he knows what Ice Cream is but hasn't really taste it yet.

Cordilia paused in eating her noodles.

"Ice Cream?" Cordilia raised a brow, 'Yo, this Final Boss is pouting. Dare to demand things from me, ah! However.... Is he aware that only children demand such dinner in modern era, aye whatever as long as its not hard to find' Cordilia snicker

"Flavour" Cordilia went back to eating

The sulking naive Wify(Xue Jin Ying) : "All kinds" 'Wanna see you suffer running around to get it for me'

The Husband (Cordilia) of the two: "......." '.......... All kinds..... All kinds.... Eating it in one go, this one will laugh at you when you get brain freeze later on'

The Third Wheel: "...." 'These two really are hard to understand. While the Female Lead is eating anger, disdain, and hatred, my Host and Final BOSS are planning to eat Ice Cream for dinner..... Madness! What kind of development is this!?'