Arc 7 Chapter 4

Leaving her Gang mates in the SSG Office to sort out the money and start the business, Cordilia head towards her classroom.

She can skip it over all but.... For now, she feels like pulling aggro upon herself.

Walking through the sea of people, Cordilia made her way to her classroom.

Pushing the door open, she struts inside.

"......." '....did the Sun rose from the west today? Why is Pres here!? Not only had she argued in the hallways earlier, she actually came here....'

Cordilia head straight towards Athena at the back row and stopped in front of her with a warm smile, "Miss, you are on my seat" Cordilia said politely as if she was not there to cause trouble.

"... I got here first" Athena replied coldly, refusing to back down, she already lost once to Cordilia, it will be humiliating for her if she lose to the same opponent twice!

"This was my seat first" Cordilia tapped the table that had a Westeria logo at the corner.

Really, this table and chair had stood out from the rest. In the classroom with wooden brown chairs, the one with white paint really stood up and the one sitting on it is the first one thst would be noticed. And it was placed in the middle of the classroom, really eye catching.

"Give it up, Girl. It's my seat, specially ordered from overseas and I would doubt thst you have the ability to keep sitting on that chair for long" Cordilia said coldly, a smile that sent chills to everyone's Spine.

"Leave it be, Your Highness. The table next to my seat is empty, you can occupy it if you wish, let the ignorant suffer. Giving a warning once is enough for a wise man, you'll lose face if you gave one more warning. Not only would others question the IQ level of the other person, they would pity you for having to talk to a person who lacks common sense and could not tell how high the Sky is" Justin Kingsley, the Male Lead finally spoke up, noticing thst it was almost time.

Everyone was stunned, even Cordilia. Let it be known to everyone that if Cordilia is the Princess of the Underworld and Queen of the Gangster World, Justin did not lose to her either in terms of status, it's just thst his connection in the Underworld is none existent. They usually don't cross with one another. It can be said that this Academy really is capable to hold dozens of crouching tigers and hidden dragons and still not crumbled to pieces.

For Justin to speak out to Cordilia and offend a kind offer, on the surface it seemed as if Justin was protecting Cordilia and labeling Athena Mendez as an idiot for provoking Cordilia not too long after their confrontation earlier, she probably was. However, Justin was protecting Athena, as the Male Lead, his eyes were sharp and was able to tell thst the gun that was poking from Cordilia's skirt pocket is not like the toy gun from earlier, the small Westeria insignia on the gun signify its authenticity, definitely not a toy. Perhaps if Cordilia is angry enough she would definitely drill a hole on the newbie. While Justin did not want to be part of 'Female's Quarrel', he does not want to see someone commit murder and it was still 8 in the morning.

Cordilia's lips Curved before she obediently back down and walked towards Justin's seat who stood up and step aside, Cordilia walked to the the seat next to the window and sat down. Only then the atmosphere became less tense.

Athena gave a smug yet frustrated look.

However, the surrounding students shot expression of mockery and disdain.

There is a reason why no one dared sat on thst seat. Not because they did not want to offend Cordilia, but because they cannot afford to sit on it. It was suddenly known that when someone sat on it, that person would automatically became the teacher for the day. Or be subjected to questions of the topic.

Simply put the one who sat there naturally became the target for the teacher's attention, others will fade in the background. No matter who sat on it, the teacher would not show mercy. So far the only one who withstand it was Justin Kingsley and Cordilia and there are also a few other bookworms in the class.

Mistletoe did not skip class just because she was not capable of answering the question, but because she was annoyed of having to stand and talk, she does not like talking much but was forced to answer instead as to not be humiliated in front of the class. Justin was annoyed at the constant question and decided to avoid the chair like a desease. Others who are not capable could only stay away from that chair. Although it looked very lovely and comfortable to sit on, they cannot afford the consequences, okay?

Oh, Athena is going to find out why that chair was called "Chair Gifted by Satan" very soon. Definitely a hellish experience for her.

...........

Author has something to say....

Editor kun: do you know what you did wrong?

Iceberg sama:..... *hugs Editor kun's thigh* bro, I did wrong but I can't blame myself. You took so long editing and my fingers were itching....

Editor kun: *looks at Editor chan* and you didn't stop her

Edito chan: *scoffs* your Author meimei does what she wants, what can an ordinary person like me do to stop her?

Editor kun: *looks back at Author* Meimei... Be patient alright?

Iceberg sama: *nods* en, I will try. Well readers, I ricked my ears to update this okay? Not yet edited.