Arc 3 Chapter 12

The managed to arrive in the Base safely.

However, on the contrary of everyone's expectation, this arrogant girl decided to line up instead with Nagong Ye.

Xu Zhiluo really could not see through this unpredictable girl. Clearly she had a VIP Pass being with him but she choose a hard way instead.

He gave an acknowledge nod before leaving with his comrades.

'It matters little. We are to meet one another sooner or later' Xu Zhiluo quirked his lips slightly

An Wei was unable to follow them when they left, she could only feel indignation as she watched on.

Nagong Ye looked at Cordilia in confusion, "Why are we lining up?" Nagong Ye asked, feeling drained seeing that there is such a long line ahead of them.

"Even when you got reborn, you're still stupid, do you expect that you can counterattack successfully in the future. What a moron" Cordilia revealed a mocking expression.

'Only a weirdo like you will throw a good opportunity like that! Normal people like me don't get your way of thinking at all!' Nagong Ye bit the bullet once more

[Host what are you planning? You're gonna use that tactic?] A'Yuan asked, waiting for confirmation

'Yes, I will do it. Although there are other easy way, I feel like taking this path is more convenient' Cordilia said

[Whatever you say, Host] A'Yuan could only sigh

Nagong Ye pondered more about what Cordilia's action meant. No matter how he look at it, it just made him think that Cordilia is up to something.

"Ah! Someone is turning! Someone is turning!"

"Out of my way!"

"Help!!!!"

Commotion had began. One of the people lining up was turned out to be infected and hid it from public.

This is quite normal now in the apocalypse. Others could not take being brought down and would become Zombies, naturally they would endure and thought that they can handle themselves and they could fought of the virus.

Foolish decision.

The Zombie grew wild and attacking quickly, biting as much as it can to spread the virus.

The situation was chaotic, specially since the zombie was a Fire User. It leveled up to Level 2 Zombie so it was quite fast on its feet.

Not to mention that it was on the middle line. Once it did turned, everyone scatter and because of the hysteria and panic from the people, they tried to push towards the gates and blocked the Military, delaying them further and making the casualties rise.

However, Cordilia revealed a cold smile.

These people don't give a flying fuck of ordinary people. This kind of situation.... Cordilia had a gist of what would happen.

In a sense it would draw out ability users from the normal crowd and make the selection easy and getting rid of normal civilians that would mooch off the Military Supplies and complain, giving the higher ups headaches. This is taking down two birds with one stone.

Nagong Ye seemed to finally understand this.

"Don't reveal your powers." Cordilia said before she stroke the hilt and grasp it, Nagong Ye did the same

Without hesitation, they rushed in and immediately scattered, cleaving the Zombie into four parts without hesitation.

"Come forward, those who had been bitten. You must leave now before you turned" Nagong Ye said

Those that got bitten were either abandoned immediately buuly their companion and family, only a few had wailing people around them and unwilling to let go.

"Hurry up, do you want those people to come and take you away to their lab to be experiemented on? Do you wish for you to be cut open and be tested upon? That even when a Zombie, you would still be treated even more horribly than the situation you are in now?" Cordilia raised a brow when those that got bitten walked over them them, there is majority has unwillingness and hatred in their eyes while others were worried. Upon hearing their words, they could only stay silent.

"If you get reborn and reincarnated, remind yourself to get stronger as to not land on this situation again" Nagong Ye added

"I don't want to kill you, however you will definately not like what would happen to you guys if we don't" Cordilia said, they could only blame their unluckiness

"Do it now please. Fast and painless" the little girl said, Cordilia nodded before she clutched her katana, Nagong Ye tightened his hold.

They waited for these people to turn. Cordilia and Nagong Ye brought them to the forest.

When they finally showed the sign, it has been almost a day. Nagong Ye brandished his katana however Cordilia was faster, those people got sucked in her space instead.

"What happened?" Nagong Ye asked

"I have something for those people. I won't be cruel to them to hand them over. Just watch, you will know soon" Cordilia smiled mysteriously

Nagong Ye raised a brow

"What will you do to them?" Nagong Ye asked

Cordilia could only chuckle.

One of those people is the another Female Lead of another story in this join world. The Zombie Queen.

Cordilia suspected that the world she is currently in is not so simple.

'A'Yuan....' Cordilia called out

[You finally realised it now?] A'Yuan asked, Cordilia chuckled

'So it seems....... You're quite bold to make this kind of move' Cordilia said, quite impressed

A'Yuan only laughed, [As expected from Host, you figured it out quite fast]

'En..... Although this makes it difficult.... Its quite interesting' Cordilia smirked, making Nagong Ye raised a brow seeing the amused smirk on Cordilia's face and the anticipation in her eyes

'What is this crazy girl planning now?' Nagong Ye asked himself

------------------

Sup my readers. I have updated.

I'm kinda scared, I have been grinning my brain into paste because of the loads of schoolwork and projects and I could not find a time to write new chapters.

I got myself tangled while I reread the Arc 3and I just thought.... Did I write this? I was thinking what is the ending as myself not even knowing what it is.

So when I finished writing this chapter I could only thought "What the hell, the book has a mind of its own!" and I could find myself wondering what the outcome of this, yeah, it's kinda exciting.

So.... Who had figure out what the hint is about? Who understood the conversation between Cordilia and A'Yuan? I think it's kinda.....interesting...i don't even know what that's about 😂😂😂

Anyways, have a good day and enjoy life!