Arc 2 Chapter 8

"Your abilities...." Asami stared at the two

"Blessed from the Heavens" Cordilia answered arrogantly

'Why is it reverse!? I was fairly cetain that the other....'

'You really have the balls of titanium to say [Blessed from the Heavens] in a very arrogant and Domineering manner! Good, to think that I would suddenly have an enlightment today. You really opened my eyes' Asami thought sarcastically and rolled her eyes

Nagong Ye was so used to Cordilia's 'Spouting Bullshit Mode'. He really is used to it, he had known her for quite some time already.

'I know her far more longer than you but I can't even get used to it, the way you are spilling lies to clenched teeth really is amazing' A'Yuan scoffed

Xu Zhiluo that they (Cordilia and Nagong Ye) will take them with them and be under their protection until they reached the base but they would not sold them out to the base to be experimented at.

Cordilia's exact words and Nagong Ye qoute, "We will save your sorry ass from being eaten raw by zombies, Level 1 or Level 2, if you lead us to the base, after we get there you can fuck off and don't bother us. In any case we have nothing to do with one another after that"

Of course this amazing skill in pulling hatred upon herself by being a conceited arrogant bitch she is, really had a positive response. The angry protest and words from General Xu's subordinates. The General himself was not bothered by the rude words from Cordilia and agreed.

And so....

Cordilia and Nagong Ye walked through the road, stay animals trailed after them (General and his squad). Cordilia was showing off, burning zombies that came around 10 meter radius.

'What a Chunni she is' Nagong Ye thought and used the fan in his hand to fan himself for fresh air and get rid the disgusting smell of burnt flesh.

The others still liked at Cordilia in amazement, no longer that much worried than before. As long as its not a Zombie Tide, it's fine, Cordilia can handle it. Besides the City they are in is not that much of a big area.

Glancing back at the trail they left behind, Nagong Ye wondered what the hell happened to Cecil to suddenly have adapted a new personality, as if she was a different person.

'She IS a different person. Cecil Andrews is just a person she is portraying and pretending to be as... Is this the real her?'

[Host your arrogance has reached the to Planetoid Pluto. Stop doing that, you're attracting more zombies] A'Yuan said

'A'Yuan, they are attracted to the smell of flesh, even if we walked by, they won't notice us, the scent is too think for them to discern humans and zombies. The most important to them is to eat flesh. Even the Level 2 Zombies could not resist the urge. I am not doing this just to show off randomly. I'm doing this because I am not in a mood to slaughter zombies.' Cordilia reasoned

'Yeah right, you're still killing them and you dare say you are not in the mood!?
\( #'⌂´)/┌┛' A'Yuan roared in his mind

Heading to the nearest building they can find without much Zombies in vicinity, its the Mall.

Cordilia barged in like she owned the place, just as Nagong Ye entered, Cordilia kicked the polar next to her causing it to collapse and blocked the doorway.

The loud sound attracted alot of humans making them on high alert. Cordilia and Nagong Ye walked forwards.

Nagong Ye can spot humans here and they, all are filthy and covered in dirt and grime. Obviously, for these past few weeks none of them have taken a bath, water from the pipes cannot be trusted anymore.

Nagong Ye looked down on his clothes and Cordilia's then towards the others at the back, still on their uniform but a fresh, cleaned, ironed one. It was as if they are going to school or going to work with the backpack on them.

Really, it made them so out of place.

"Halt! Give up your supplies and we won't kill you" a man threatened, from the store stepped out a muscled man with a gun, behind him were his allies, there are some women there too. Looking at them with such.... Disgusting desires.

"I was beging to wonder if you want a written invitation. Took you long enough to come out of your nest. Really makes me worried if you got your balls nailed on the ground. You did not even bother to hide your dick from the world. Kinda ballsy" Cordilia arrogantly mocked and looked at them in disdain, looked at the man's still hard on member, obvious that he was doing papapa before the commotion startled them.

Nagong Ye snickered from Cordilia's words. Honestly, this girl can pass off a a man anytime. One can say that she would be a picture of grace, elegance, and handsome Ness. Cold, aloof, and detached, like a Deity descended from heaven. An untouchable Moonlight. However, if she open her mouth, the image you have on her on the first meeting would immediately shatter.

Nagong Ye know that first hand and its so damn good seeing other's expression everytime she opens her mouth and voice out her disdain.

The others behind Nagong Ye snickered. They seemed to be enjoying this too.

"How dare you-" the man was really humiliated, that is to be expected however he did not manage to finish his words before his words choked on the back of his throat and trembled in fear.

Cordilia did not wish to listen to redundant words she had been hearing from robbers. Really, it gets old for a while now.

The huge ball of lava appeared in her hands, illuminating the dim room. Nagong Ye joined in, few icicles appeared in his fingers.

They really are partners in crime. Plus, this is to show that they are a ground that they should not be fucked with.

After that arrogant show off, Cordilia began leading them on the third floor and made a bee line towards the furniture store and randomly choose a couch to sleep with and she's out like a light.

At first when the others saw this, they had thought that she was exhausting her ability but Nagong Ye shot their assumptions down by saying, "She's gathering more energy so that she can use it to show off tomorrow. Its always been like this" Nagong Ye said

"Cecil. Come with me for a moment" Xu Zhiluo said, Cordilia opened her eyes before groaning and standing up, following Mr Villain outside and out of the others sight.

They stood in front of one another and looked into the eyes, staring and observing for a moment.

"Where did you get your necklace?" Xu Zhilou asked with a icy manner, a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Cordilia clutched the necklace to her in reflex, feeling complicated and looked at Xu Zhilou.

"...... Xue Jin Ying?" Cordilia hesitated and called out before she gasped when her neck was siezed and she was slammed harshly on the wall.

"How. Do. You. Know. That. Name" Cordilia's pupils shrank and looked at Xu Zhilou with an astonished and alarmed expression.