Arc 3 Chapter 4

'I supposed it's a good thing. Remember, I am now the Second Male Lead, I possessed a fragment of Protagonist Halo. After all, what is the Second Male Lead's role? Be powerful than the Main Male Lead but meant for a tragic ending to pave way for the Female Lead and Male Lead's love meter to soar high towards the sky. Perhaps, this coincidence... En...really convenient. Its just that the Plot made a mistake in bestowing me these abilities, it just made my mission alot more fun and easy' Cordilia smirked

[..........]

The Male Lead examined Cordilia thoroughly before he found something that made him freeze. He looked at Cordilia in shock, 'Cecil is..... A woman!?'

Cordilia shot a heated glare on the Male Lead's direction.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, and female screamed when a Zombie sneak up behind Cordilia. Her scream attracted alot of unwanted attention. Cordilia was quick to cut the head off. Before shorting a chilling glare at the girl.

"You're so noisy" Cordilia said coldly

They are all ready in the hallway but the zombies on other clubroom staggered out. The group was about to run back inside. Cordilia stabbed her katanga to the Female Lead's direction and it went past her and into the zombie, stabbing it in the head. Cordilia shifted her position and kicked An Mei towards the other girls and beheaded another zombie, flashes of light appeared when Cordilia cut through them like mud, the backpack did not slow her down and made it as if she was dancing.

Cordilia looked at the pile of corpse and flicked her katanga to get rid of the blood and calmly placed her katana on the sheath.

This wonderful display garnered astonished looks.

The Male Lead had a pecular expression on his face and stared at Cordilia for a moment.

"An Mei, get inside with everyone and lock the doors. Cecil and I have something to talk about" Naging Ye said calmly, An Mei frowned and looked at the two of them before nodding.

Naging Ye lead Cecil in another room and locked the door, his gaze turned colder and probing instead of his usual playful and arrogant one.

Cordilia felt alarmed at this. This gaze!

'A'Yuan. Something is wrong with this person' Cordilia said, A'Yuan felt iut as well.

[I felt it too host. He is unusual. However data said that there isn't wrong wiyth him] A'Yuan reported

Cordilia frowned and sent a chilling glare at the Male Lead.

However, Cordilia and A'Yuan was stunned when Ice surged and pinned Cordilia on the wall.

"......" '....... Where is the promised Purple Lightning!? Why turn it into Ice!? Even if its mutation... It seems to be off course, okay!?' Cordilia roared in her mind.

Nagong Ye walked over. His killing intent surged and planned on suffocating Cordilia and held her chin, looking directly in her eyes and studies her face.

"You really are a female" he said with an amused glint in his eyes before grinning widely.

"Have you experienced a rebirth as well? Your ability is different now" he added

Cordilia's mind gone blank hearing that. A'Yuan felt like is he was drinking he would have spat it out.

[THE PROTAGONIST HAD A REBIRTH!?! WHY AREN'T WE INFORMED!? щ(゜ロ゜щ)] A'Yuan flopped the keyboard in anger and disbelief.

Cordilia furrowed her brows, and dropped her cold and aloof Aura. Her expression morphened in disdain and arrogance, "So what? What does that have to do with you?" Cordilia sneered and broke through the ice with raw power.

Even if the protagonist was training his ability in secret for the past few month, Cordilia can still break through but she can't guarantee it in the future without her own ability as back up.

Nagong Ye raised a brow and step back, watching in fascination as Cordilia punched the ice and turning it into powder. Looking at him with such expression.

"You experienced rebirth but your changes upon yourself is too obvious" Nagong Ye commented

"I have no plans on screwing someone and sticking to them" Cordilia said making Nagong Ye's expression turned black as the bottom of the pot.

"I am not fucking with An Mei in this life. I am out for revenge" Nagong Ye said, his eyes filled with hatred and Frost started to cover the whole room.

Cordilia like winter but it does not mean she wanted to turn into a human popsicle. And so, she slapped the Protagonist out of his stupor. Not expecting her to hit him, Nagong Ye held his check and almost felt his haw had been dislocated. Felt offended by the ridicule gaze of Cordilia as if mocking him.

"......." '...... I suddenly want the cold and aloof Cecil back and not this violent insane woman'

"What's your story. Spill it out and let's hear it" Cordilia said

Nagong Ye began his monologuing.

It seems his world was another alternative reality in which a Transmigrator appeared as a cannon fodder and counterattack Ed. Winning An Mei's affection, betraying Nagong Ye and tossing him in the lab as a research material and been too weak to fight back when he was left to fend for himself when his use was over. Turning into a zombie and killed later for his nuclei.

Now he is out for revenge on An Mei and the Fourth Male Lead and Number One Cannon Fodder, Kile Andrews. Unexpectedly, the only person in the Andrew Family that opposed Cecilia in being an heir.

'This got a little complicated and more fun. This world in Higher B rank to lower A Rank. The energy would be plentiful when it's over.' Cordilia laughed

Naging Ye expected some kind of reaction, maybe pity would be good however all he see is mockery and disdain.

"Serve you right. Who told you to fall in love with a loose woman?" Cordilia sneered

"........" 'Why are you rubbing salt to my wounds!?' Naging Ye felt like freezing this girl and throw the ice block in the middle of the ocean

"Are you also the same? Throwing your life away for her?" Nagong Ye mocked, Cordilia snorted

"You misunderstood, moron. All debts must be repaid. An Mei helped me countless of times and I returned the favor. I know what kind of woman she is so it is best dying for her than be lead around by the nose and using the fact that she saved me as a blackmail chop for me to do anything for her" Cordilia said coldly

"........." Naging Ye sighed and rolled his eyes

"What are you planning to do now?" He asked, Cordilia looked at him for a moment.

"Destroy the world and humanity, of course" Cordilia answered honestly

'You think too highly of yourself. Where did this chuuni came from?' Nagong Ye thought