Arc 6 Chapter 3

Cordilia regain her consciousness the next day in the afternoon.

She had found herself in a..... Woodshed.

"......"

Still in her bloody maid outfit that sticks uncomfortably on her skin. The bruises and soreness, this made her remember the time when she was still training Martial Arts.

Cordilia hissed in pain as she clutched her lower right rib, undoubtedly one of them had been broken.

".... Ugh...." Cordilia struggled to sit right up, roughly leaning her back on the couple of firewood that was stacked together.

"........ This kinda sucks" Cordilia mocked her own situation, the poison... She can still feel it in her viens.

It was the type that was not lethal but only to distract and slow down an enemy.

"I guess I kind of deserve this" Cordilia mussed, looking at the splitters that had lodged in her skin, quite painfully if I may add, it's highly unlikely that she was placed carefully inside. Knowing them, they must have tossed her quite roughly, like a sack of potatoes.

[Cordilia... You're awake...... You look awful] A'Yuan had suddenly said, Cordilia blinked her eyes in surprise

'I know..... Got any medicines to fix me right up?' Cordilia inquired

[I have it. Here] a porcelain bottle appeared in front of Cordilia

Not wasting anytime, and not that she wanted to sit there and let pain accompany her, she had taken in the Medicine and gave her thanks

[I was pushed out. Cordilia, you cannot offend Lucifer ah!] A'Yuan said anxiously

'Why? Is it because he will be your future Master?' Cordilia raised a brow, shifting herself in a more comfortable position.... Well as comfortable as her situation would allow it.

[It's not that.... Cordilia.... You cannot defeat him, he controls time. It does matter how fast you are or how strong you are, he can reverse time and exploit your weaknesses, you wouldn't be able to stop him. You'd be helpless.] A'Yuan said

'I don't bieve he doesn't have a weakness himself.... I'll exploit it and definitely would not let him off' Cordilia stood up

A'Yuan.... Felt fury. Stubborn Host!

[Host! For once in your life could you put your pride, ego, and self centered arrogant self aside and listen to me!? I, your father, am talking to you, Cordilia Jade! You stop right there! Who do you think you are!? You're definitely not a God! Your power as of now is insufficient against a natural born disaster such as Lucifer!] A'Yuan yelled, immobilising his authority as the System and superior between the two of them, using the freezing function that every System possessed to control their wayward host if ever they are being too disobedient.

Cordilia's footsteps halted, '......... Alright, spill' Cordilia sighed and turned her head away

A'Yuan breathed a few deep breath, dang, this is what he hated when his human function is turned on, raging emotions he could not control often scares him, okay?

[The only reason I was not able to contact you until now is because of Lucifer's constant tweaking of time, although you cannot feel it, but I as a System can. Even I cannot battle him, so don't think you stand a chance! Child, I am telling you now.... You better straighten up. He possessed an artifact... It can scatter your soul if you annoy him too much. Cordilia, are you willing to give up what you work for and planning to achieve, your goals just because of someone you cannot defeat now!?] A'Yuan nagged

Cordilia stood there and thought of what A'Yuan had told her, she could not help but frown, 'I get what you are trying to say and I apologise for my behaviour' Cordilia sighed and decided to think things more clearly, without her emotions getting in the way

Cordilia cleared her thoughts and analysed the situation, 'Can we still go back to the future?'

[Yes, but it will take time to break free from Lucifer's hands in time. Perhaps when he enters Hibernation state we can] A'Yuan said

Cordilia thought about it and understood. Cordilia definitely did not expect thst even A' Yuan would definitely have problems in dealing with someone like Lucifer.

Definately he is someone she cannot afford to offend.

However, there is no use on mourning over spilled milk. Cordilia had already offended the Vampire and now... She seems to be in the Woodshed for punishment.

Cordilia sighed and sat down on the ground, uncomfortable with how her bloody clothes stuck too close to her skin.

There was a rattle on the door before it was pushed open, there, a woman with cold expression sneered in disdain at Cordilia..

'It is I who usually reveal that expression to anyone... Being the recieving end.....it rouse the determination to slap it off her face... I wonder if this is what those people before felt' Cordilia's lips quirked up

Certain Crowd:"....." 'Damn right! You have fallen into such an extent. Good. Cordilia, you finally received retribution! Cordilia, you finally received retribution! Cordilia, you finally received retribution! Important things must be said thrice!'

"His Highness told me to fetch an undisciplined White Rabbit from the shed and gave it a bath, otherwise it would spread fleas all over the place. Hurry up, animal, follow me" the maid haughtily left.

Cordilia's expression darkened, "....." 'What the hell!? I'm an animal with fleas now!? This is definitely unacceptable!' Cordilia flipped countless of tables in her heart.

Cordilia followed the maid, judging the the style of her clothing and the respects she had received,this woman is definitely a Head Maid.... And a Half Blood Vampire. Cordilia could definately tell that she was displeased, a Maid in her ranking going to the filthy Woodshed to fetch an equally filthy human. Definitely unpleasant for the other party.

".... Hurry up and clean up. You have 20 minutes" The Head Maid said

Cordilia strolled in and in revenge, she slammed the door rudely infront of the Head Maid.

"Impudent human!"

Cordilia entered the bath and took off her clothes, rinsing for a whole, 'A' Yuan....' Cordilia called

[Right away] A'Yuan received the order and used the System function to cleaned Cordilia thoroughly. Duplicating the clothes thst are inlaid by the bench.

Cordilia wore them.

It was really not a Maid Uniform, rather, a butler uniform, however, instead of slacks, it was replaced by a skirt instead.

"......" '.... If you want me to wear butler uniform, why making me wear the skirt?'

Cordilia still has five minutes to spare yet she did not dilly dally anymore, carelessly letting A'Yuan tie her silver hair into a low ponytail with the long black ribbon that has silver trimmings, Cordilia was ready and done. Instead she went to open the door and adjusted the silk gloves.

"You're late" Head Maid was definately causing trouble

"Your sense of time is wrong Madame. In fact, I am 4 minutes and 56 seconds early" Cordilia showed the pocket watch that was attacked to her pocket.

The Head Maid revealed an unpleasant expression but lead her away.

Cordilia, found that they had taken the long way. Really this Maid wants to get her in trouble.

People who can control timem.. Are very punctual. Lucifer was ko different and the Head Maid knows that. One second late, severe punishment shall be served.

Without further ado, Cordilia grabbed the Head Maid and immediately whisked her away, traveling through the corridors and halls in break neck speed.

Cordilia and the Head Maid arrived, with one minute to spare.

The Head Maid was in a dishevelled state and glared hatefully at Cordilia who return it with a devilish smile of her own.