Arc 2 Chapter 18

Feng Qian glared at Cordilia in resentment. Cordilia gave a cold smile in return and her killing intent surged, overwhelming the Female Lead to the point of almost coughing up blood.

Another killing intent charged and clashed with her, Cordilia scoffed at the Male Lead as she steadily held her ground. Since Cordilia was being shameless on sitting next to Xue Jin Ying in his dragon throne, Xue Jin Ying was affected like every other guests in the room. Cordilia gave him a disdainful stare.

Xue Jin Ying felt wronged, "......" 'If I did not have a weak body and could train, do you dare give me such expression!?' Xue Jin Ying felt agitation.

"Crown Princess really is fearless" Lohg Ji Wang darkly commented

"Your Crown Princess is also shameless. Why is she staring at this Crown Princess like this one stole her beloved yet they are not together in the first place" Cordilia smirked.

Feng Qian wanted to slam her palm on the table, etiquette be damned! Male Lead's face turned dark as well.

Everyone naturally saw Feng Qian's hostility towards Feng Xian Er. When Cordilia spout that nonsense, the pit in everyone's head brain began to expand and their thoughts lead astray.

'Indeed, This Second Princess General is shameless'

The leads wants to cough up blood at the table turning and smacking them in the face.

'Shameless!' they yelled in their mind.

"So Princess General, how was your guards yesterday night? They really had so much time in their hands, even went to this one's Palace to ask for tea. Do hope that they came back safely, there are a few stray dogs that like to bite on people in the alley. This one pray that they did not get bitten and dragged into the darkness" Cordilia smiled as looked at Feng Qian in the eyes, coldy glaring.

Feng Qian shivered. Seeing that expression in the other woman's face, smiling yet not smiling, red eyes were clear and deep filled with malice. Feng Qian's confidence weakened after being stared at. She felt this before, when she interrogated a psycho back in modern era, that woman was a criminal and a drug addict, her eyes.... They are very scary to think that Feng Qian would see it once more and it intensified by hundreds fold.

Feng Qian shrunked back and hid into her beloved's protective arms.

Everyone, although there is a pit in their head, naturally understood the implication on Cordilia's words, the way their stares on the Lead Couple became strange.

"What's the matter Princess General? This one did not bully you, making you act like that.... Ah, this one will not bully people who did not have ulterior motive. Since Princess General is a pure, clean, innocent, and upright woman, you are a bodhisattva and is not deserved to be bullied...... Unless you are otherwise" Cordilia seemed to be spouting nonsense on the surface with her carefree attitude, everyone felt shivers in their spine, even Xue Jin Ying.

She did not miss what Cordilia was implying as well. The first words literally means: "Your assassins came knocking on my door last night with an intent to kill. They have been killed before they could come back to retreat and is currently falling in line in the underworld to meet King Yama." well, that was a flowery version of it, everyone can break down the very meaning of it.

But what makes Feng Qian felt cold all over was the fact that there was another threat exclusively for her. Feng Xian Er would not hesitate to kill people and is willing to do so to the others who dares sign up to oppose her.

This obearing, cold, arrogant, and ruthless attitude really is..... Well, scary. Yet they know Cordilia was not playing.

Cordilia dared charged in and stole the throne from the rebelling minister and handed it to the current Emperor as a dowry for their wedding...... The action seems kinda cute and funny.

'(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) Get out of here! Which part of her is cute and funny!?' some people may thought but some thought otherwise

'This Crown Princess.... she was just an overprotective, dotting, and a tsundere'

A'Yuan's reply to these people: '𝙷𝚊 𝙷𝚊. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚟𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜'

The banquet was quite and the leads glaring at Cordilia in hostility. The subject of their glares always the two couple sitting on the dragon chair, the newly wed man and woman. The woman was feeding the man, the atmosphere was quite pinkish and harmonious in others eyes.... Its just that....

Cordilia was trying her best not to choke the man beside her. She, Cordilia Jade, is serving him yet this man.....

"I don't like this. Too bitter" 'That's salad, good for your health'

"The soup is too cold" 'It's mint ice cream for desert thst has already melted!'

"You're holding the utensil too rigidly" 'Cause I want to shove this spoon down your throat'

"The meat is still hard, not soft enough" 'It's meant to be like that! \( #'⌂´)/┌┛'

Cordilia, "......." 'Don't stop me A'Yuan! This lady shall force this entire table in his mouth, that includes the dragon throne!!!!'