Arc 4 Chapter 9

Cordilia had been absent minded these past few days.

That means being silent and not saying a few poisonous words here and there.

That means mass panic to the people around her and the Weibo.

#Xiao Gongzhu suddenly became silent# *a quite Cordilia sitting alone with a glass of milk in her hand, absenindedly looking at it*

#Xiao Gongzhu, please say something! Even curse! It's fine. Worried# *insert picture of a sad Cordilia looking out the window*

#Why is Xiao Gongzhu quite now? Really am scared# *insert picture of Cordilia looking at her food without picking up her chopstick with a frown on her face*

This continued on for 3 days straight. It did not affect her acting, but she usually complained about the lighting and rebuked the other artist and told them to give it their all as if they would be executed if they don't, but now... There is nothing!

A'Yuan looked at his Host, before a word could come out.

"What are you people looking at Laoniang* for!? Never seen a beautiful human before!?" Cordilia finally snapped at these people.

'Ah, she's okay!'

(Author: Laoniang= I, your mother. Similar to Laozi= I, your father. I think it is to stablished superiority)

Truth be told, Cordilia had been in the system space preparing for her dress for the upcoming Light Entertainment's Sponsored Ball that invites artists in Country A.

Cordilia wanted to get this world done with. She must take down Lu Chuchu before the World's original Female Lead arrive, by then it would be chaotic if Cordilia had to watch her back in case these two attacked at the same time.

The ball is half a month away, its where the original Female Lead, Bai FuRong would come and the show clash of the Fake and the New would begin.

Let me explain. Before Cordilia or Lu Chuchu's arrival kicked the original plot outside the milky way, it was a Counterfeit Genre in the Entertainment Arc.

Bai FuRong was an ordinary Singer that had been together with Lu Chuchu's Second Male Lead, Jack Gu. But because the family backing Jack and Bai FuRong being an average person no matter which angle you look at her, Father Gu did not accept Bai FuRong and Mother Gu wanted an excellent Daughter in Law so she publicly opposed.

Due to humiliation, Bai FuRong broke up with Jack Gu and head to Country C where she would meet Lu Chuchu's Fourth Male Lead, Ai Xian, a famous Composer where they would be acquainted and Ai Xian will develop and trained Bai FuRong.

The next month time is going to be her great comeback to A Country and show off what she can do. Who knows Jack Gu will find a counterfeit for her, a 2nd Rank Super Model in the Entertainment Circle, Shuang Beiyue. Since they looked quite alike, but Shang Beiyue is superior in looks, arts, and charm, Bai FuRong counter it with her singing ability and other talent. It was a fierce battle between them. Liu Qinghua was dragged in because she openly disdain their IQ for fighting over one man. How Lu Chuchu's vessel got involved in the fight.... Cordilia certainly don't know because how messy it was.

In the end, Shang Beiyue got defeat, not only that, she was lowered in 3rd rank but that was it and Bai FuRong married Jack Gu.

Unfortunately, because of Cordilia's intervention weeks before where at that time Jack would have persue Shang Beiyue, his head was clouded with humiliation and anger he received when he saw the posts on Weibo in his disguised clothes and Cordilia overbearing tossed him to the Sale's Ladies.

Perhaps, even in the Ball, Jack will momentarily ignore Bai FuRong and wanted to extract revenge on Cordilia where they would be misunderstood by Female Lead Daren.

That was only hypothesis but A'Yuan gave a 89.8% calculation that it would turned real.

Cordilia quirked her lips and got inside her Ferrari and drove to where Female Lead Lu Chuchu's would be. She already tasked A'Yuan to knock Yin Shuan unconscious before sending the information to the police of Lu Chuchu's dealing with the underworld, not leaving anything behind, to not be too obvious, Cordilia picked up dozens of Celebrities and Company's down as well, they all have one thing in common, they made contact with Lu Chuchu's before, short and brief, sealed a deal or not, all got pulled down.

The Police and Military immediate made a move when Cordilia finished counting to 100.

Cordilia casually glanced at the busy and chaotic operation before driving away.

"A'Yuan. Go and get her system. Strip him off her. Format his memory, removed every other data from him, don't kill the little guy.... Hm.... Also, while your at it, don't leave a single trace. Store him up for later. We'll send him to THAT shop in the future. For him, it's best being a Halo System. Also, send those two away in another peaceful world, leave a letter to explain everything and tell them to not be above people's radar, otherwise the Heavenly Dao will struck them with lightning without the System's protection" Cordilia said, A'Yuan nodded

That system was the system that is always ranked bottom ever since he joined. Since Cordilia had decided for him and his host to fail in this world, that system will be no doubt be eliminated along with Lu Chuchu and Yin Shuan.

So A'Yuan did as told.

'Host seems to really became weird ever since encountering that guy. She's rushing things up'