Chapter # 2

Now wedding function is over. I again started to go to college and my sis sometimes come to meet us. It has been almost three months.
"Mama I m going to college" I said and rushed towards door as I was already late.
"Stop" my mama voice came from behind.
I turned and saw my mother with glass of milk. I know that she would not allow me to go without drinking milk so I abruptly take glass from her hands.
"Come early today. Some guests are coming in evening we have to do many preparations." She said.
"Ok" was my only words I said and ran towards door.
.
.
.
In the evening
"Mama at least tell me who they are and why you are doing many preparations for them??" I asked.
"Once they come, u will see them yourself and don't ask so much questions." She said and went away from kitchen.
After sometime, doorbell rang and I go to open the door. To my surprise, those were the same people whom I met in the wedding of my sister.
"Assalamualaikum" I said
"Walaikum Aslaam beta" anti said and hug me.
I greeted them. They enter the house and my family members meet them. There were Anti, Uncle, the same boy Rehan, and her sister Nishwa.
I was noticing that Rehan was staring me whole time. I just want to go to my room but every time when I excused myself my mom stop me and sat me in front of him.
It was time of saying good bye to them. Nishwa came and hug me.
"Bha..I mean Iqra api it was really a nice to meet you." She said.
Upon hearing her starting words I was shocked but when she said API I became relaxed.
"It's nice to meet you too." I said with a smile and they say good bye and leave.