Chapter # 16

Third person's Pov

The days spent with little difficulty for Iqra. Nadia and her daughter Sara went back to their house. Everything came back to routine but there oa something change in Iqra's behaviour. She started to talk to Rehan and he was liking her behaviour.
In the afternoon Iqra go to her parents house and there was Hira and she is pregnant. Mom was in kitchen and Hira and Iqra was sitting in the room because Hira wants to have some rest.
"Are u happy?" Hira asked
Iqra doesn't know the right answer because she was still confused and want to hide her feelings.
When Hira doesn't get her answer she without asking again put her hand on Iqra's hand.
"Try to understand him..and don't try to hide your feelings from me...because I can see it in your eyes." She said to Iqra and patted her hand.
Meanwhile, their mother cam in room and told Iqra that Rehan is there to take her home. She smile lightly and get up to take her bag when Hira again said, " don't forget my words." She without looking in her eyes say good bye and they both sat in car and reach home.

At night, Rehan was sitting on bed seeing their wedding album when Iqra came into room. She sit on bed and Rehan started to have some gossip with her about the photos. They laugh, talk on different topics.
In the midnight, the sound of  thunderstorm and rain wake her up from sleep. She gets afraid in this weather. She get up and found other side of bed empty. She called out his name but no response then the door of room open and there he was.
When he came and sat on bed, Iqra quickly jump on him and hug him tightly.
"What happened?" Rehan asked because when he went down to close the window then she was sleeping then what happened to her in this period.
She deeply looked in his eyes and utter the words which he want to hear from so long, "please..don't..don't..leave me alone." She said with tears in her eyes.
"I'm not going anywhere..look here I am...close to you." He said calmly and lovingly because Iqra lose her mind.
Then she doesn't know what happen and why she could not hide her feelings  and why his words touched her heart so hard that she lost control on emotions and expressed her feelings by kissing his lips.
Rehan, who waited so long for this moment become unable to control his emotions and he also kissed her with so much love. They both broke kiss for breath and Rehan could not hold himself anymore so he get up and try to go but she doesn't let him go. His eyes hold so much emotional and he was trying to ask Iqra but she get him out of this puzzle simply nodding by her eyes.

They both find peace in each other arms and sounds of thunderstorm don't affect their doings. That night, not their bodies met but their souls met each other. Both was happy and in this way, they promised to stay beside each other.

My soul made love to your soul long before our bodies met...
When I first laid my eyes on you..I recognized you..
You held my future in your hands..

------------------------------------------------------------