Chapter # 14

3 days passed and  Iqra & Rehan call each other at night. Both were feeling something missing. Although Rehan know his feelings but he want to make Iqra realize her feelings.
On the other side, Iqra spending days at her parents house want to go home but she could not tell this straight forward.

At Night, Rehan call Iqra and she picked phone on second ring because she know it was Rehan's call.

Iqra:- "Assalam-o-Alaikum"

Rehan:- Waalaikum Assalam. How are u??

Iqra:- I am fine. How are u??

Rehan:- I am also fine. What were u doing?

Iqra:- Nothing. Just...just...sitting with family.

Rehan:- Ok. I call u to tell u that I am coming in half an hour and be ready.

Iqra:- What??? It's only been three days here I came and now...and now u telling me u are coming to take me home.

Rehan:- i know it's three days. I am coming in half an hour and now I am hanging up the phone. Allah Hafiz! See u soon.

Iqra:- hello???? Hello????

What is he doing?? How I can ready in half an hour. I think he is mad.
Iqra was angrily standing when her mom came.
"What happened why are u standing here? and whose call was that?" Iqra's mom asked.
" it was Rehan. He said he is coming to take me to home." Iqra said.
"Its ok beta. You also have to go to your home after 3 days. It's not a big issue to make. Now calm down and go pack your luggage." Her mom said.

After half an hour

Iqra was in her room doing packing when she hear car horn. She was still in her room and was very angry. Rehan enter house and welcomed by Iqra's parents. He was sitting in TV lounge waiting for Iqra while Iqra was purposely in her room to disturb Rehan.
After 10 minutes, Iqra was sitting on bed using phone when Rehan enter her room.

R:- ahmmm ahmmmm

With shock, iqra stand up and pretend to be doing packing.

R:- Assalam-o-Alaikum!

I:- Waalaikum Assalam!

R:- have u done your packing?

I:- yeah. Just a little bit remain.

R:- ok. I m waiting here. Take ur time.

Rehan sensed her angry mood and sit on bed. Iqra repeatedly look at him angrily while doing fake packing.

After 15 minutes

"Let's go." Iqra said and they both came downstairs to say Good Bye to their parents.
During their ride to home, Iqra was silent and angry and looking outside the window. Rehan also remain silent because he was first experiencing her anger.

Upon reaching home, Iqra meet her mother-in-law and father-in-law and they went to their room.

In room, Rehan was sitting on bed and Iqra came out of washroom after freshing up. Rehan kept on looking at her and Iqra ignore his looking.
When Iqra laid on bed, Rehan asked, "are u angry?".
"No." Iqra replied while her eyes were closed.
"Then why are u behaving odd?" Rehan asked while turning towards Iqra and very close to her.
When Iqra sensed his closeness she open her eyes.
"It's not like that." She was about to turn towards other side when Rehan stop her.
"I know u are angry to me. Sorry. Please...I will not do this again. Please sorry." Rehan said coming close to her.
"It's....it's ok." Iqra replied.
"Thnxx" Rehan said and hug her.
Iqra was behind shocked to see his behaviour and his doings.
Rehan not just hug her but also kiss her. Iqra want to stop him but Rehan was out of control now. She tried to stop him but he does not listen to her and the night went on.

My soul made love to ur soul long before our bodies met...

When I first laid my eyes on u...I recognized u..

U held my future in your hands..