Chapter # 11

Nishwa was talking non-stop when my mother-in-law came and tell her to go outside. She sit near me on bed in such a way that we are facing each other.
"Beta, do u need anything?" She asked politely. I nodded my head in negative.
"Beta, Rehan is very sensitive. He does not like sharing his emotions. Sometimes, when he became angry, he does not know what he say or do in anger. He is not bad by heart. His anger can only be controlled with love. And I am 100% sure that u can do it." She placed her hand on mine and said.
"Promise me that u would keep Rehan happy." She said with love and emotions in her eyes.
"Anti, I will try my best." I said.
I can't deny it and by seeing love and emotions for Rehan in her eyes urge me to promise it. I promise myself that I will try...
She kissed my forehead with smile on her face. A knock on door divert our attention towards door and there we saw Rehan standing at the door. My heart beat increase on seeing him. Anti made her way towards door.
"Take care of my daughter." She said to Rehan and he just nodded on it. As she go outside, Rehan locked the door. As he was taking steps towards me, my hands were shaking and my heart was beating fast. My gaze was fixed on my hands. He came and sat on bed, now we both facing each other.
"You are looking beautiful." He said with smile on his face.
A smile came on my face.
Ya Allah! What is happening to me. Am I smiling on his compliment? Uff Allah!.
He take out a small box from his pocket and open it. There was a ring in the box.
Waoo! Ring is so beautiful. I thought in my mind.
He extend his hand for mine. My mind was not working what to do. I was just staring his face. He took my hand himself and put ring in my ring finger.

 He took my hand himself and put ring in my ring finger

Picture of ring☝️☝️☝️

"How is it?" He asked and then I realize that I was staring him. I immediately lower my eyes and saw Rehan holding my hands. He has also put ring in my finger. I was lost in my thoughts when he again asked my same question.
"Beautiful" I replied without looking into his eyes. I could sense his gaze on me. He got up little from his place and kissed my forehead. I was shocked on his reaction and I didn't stop him because he has every right on me.

You can get access to my body but not to my soul.. Iqra's thought.

I just want you to love me by your heart and soul...Rehan's thought.

"You must be tired. Go and freshen up." Rehan said and I just nodded in response. The dress was so heavy. I got up from bed but my foot stuck with my dress and I was about to fall when two strong arms prevent me from falling. I look towards him and his face was very close to me.
One day this closeness will surely made me crazy..
"Are u alright?" Rehan asked when I sat on bed to take a breath. I nodded and said "Thank you". "No need" he said with smile.
Ya Allah! What happened just now...it's so embarrassing... what will he think that I can't hold a dress?? Shittt!!!
He took his clothes and go to washroom. I sat in front of mirror, remove my jewellery and place it in the box. When he came out of the washroom I silently pick my clothes and enter washroom. Coming out of washroom I noticed that Rehan was sitting on bed on left side and using his phone.
I have habit of sleeping on bed on left side.. in my home Hira and me have same room and I sleep on left side. Now what I say to him?? Maybe he also like to sleep on left side of bed..
I was standing there lost in my thoughts when Rehan asked, "What happened?".
"Nothing" I said and walk towards bed. He placed and his phone on side table and sat properly on bed. Walking towards bed was seemed like taking heavy steps for me. I sat on right side of bed and now our back was facing each other.
Should I say him or not to let me sleep me on left side??
I turned towards him and said, "if u don't mind I say something?" Hearing this he also turned towards me.
"You know, u can say anything to me and I will not mind" he said with smile on his face.
"Actually....I have habit of sleeping on left side of bed so...can u....??" I didn't complete my sentence when he said, "it's okay..Actually I think that u might like to sleep on right side therefore I sat on left side. But it's okay. I have no problem.." and I smiled on hearing this.
He also smiled and we swap our positions and lay on bed.
"Let us know each other first." Rehan said to my surprise.
" Ok." I said and he turns towards me. I turned my head towards him and we smile.

I will be waiting here...
For your silence to break..
For your soul to shake...
For your love to wake!!!