Chapter # 3

Sometimes we plan our destiny. 
&
Sometimes destiny plans for us.

Life take many twist and turns. You never know what would happen next. Sometimes u feel that u can get everything easily but the next moment u realize that u will never be able to get that.
After the visit of guests, the next morning my mother get a call from auntie and she sent a proposal of Rehan for me. My parents were very happy but I knew how was I feeling. In the evening, my sister and brother-in-law also came and my parents talk to them. I was silently praying in my room because now I know that only Allah can help me. I don't want to marry Rehan. I have only one person in my Heart and that is Zain but I can't tell my parents.
After praying I sat on bed and start to read book to divert my attention. I hear the knock on door and there my sister came.
"What are u doing?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just reading the book". I replied.

"I want to talk to u" she said and I know that what she want to talk.
My mother send her to my room as she knew that we are very close.
"Iqra??" She said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I think u know that what I want to talk. I came hear to Know about your decision. So what do u think?" She said.

" Yes. I know what are u talking but I can't marry him. Please said mama papa to reject this proposal. Please" I said in pleading voice. Tears were forming in my eyes but I try to blink the tears away.

"Is it because of Zain?" She asked in calm voice.
I just look at her in surprise. I never told her about my feelings. How did she knew about it.

"You must be thinking that how and when did I know about it. You don't share ur feelings with me it doesn't mean that I will never knew it. You are my sister. I know about u more than u know about yourself. I had realized it very early but I want to hear it from you. If Zain wanted to marry you he would have sent proposal early but no he is busy in her life. You are rejecting this proposal for that person who doesn't care about you. If he talk to you sweetly and care about you, it doesn't mean that he want to marry u. If he talk to others, it doesn't mean that he would marry all other cousins. You are wrong. He needs more time to stand his business. He is not capable to you. I knew Rehan will give you every happiness of life. I have saw love in his eyes for u. Trust me, he will keep u happy." Hira explained.
"But I can't marry an unknown person. I love Zain. I knew he likes me." I said while crying.
"Did he ever tell you this that he likes you?" Hira asked in worry tone.
"No, he does not tell this but I know he likes me." I said.
"That's the reason I told mama that I would talk to you about this proposal. If u really want to marry him then why don't u tell mama?" She said.
"I-i-I can't tell mama about this and u Know it better." I said still crying.
"Ok. If u don't want to tell mama then u have only choice and that is to marry Rehan" She said in little stern voice.
"Iqra. Think about our parents. Have they taught us this?. You know papa was telling me downstairs that u are very obedient. You never reject their decision and they think that u will never reject their choice. Do u want to end their happiness?. Parents always want to see their children Happy. They always choose best for their children. We can't pay them back for their efforts for us." She said with tears in her eyes.
I just listen to her. In my heart, I don't want to hurt my parents but how can I spend my life with a person whom I don't know and without whom I always imagine to live with.
"I will not force u because it is the matter of your whole life. If u need time, take it. But before making any decision think about my saying." Hira said while her hand on my hand.
"Ok" I replied.
"I just say that think about it carefully. Rehan is a very nice guy. He will surely make U happy." She said with little smile and worry in the eyes.
"Take ur time." She pated my hand and Leave the room.