Chapter # 7

"Time has a wonderful way of showing us what reality matters."

Each passing day bring a new task for me. I do not want to marry him. Everyone is happy except me. I wonder how everyone so engross in happiness that no one see my tears and my unwillingness. What should I do? Should I accept this relation? Or accept the decision of my parents?. Every day I thought about it and choose the second option. In this duration, Rehan messaged me but I told him that I don't like having chats before Marriage. He does not say anything and from that day, he didn't call or text me.

Mehndi

Time flee and the day came when my hand fill with mehndi. My mehndi dress came from my in-laws. The dress was very beautiful. I really liked it. Other accessories with dress was also very beautiful.

"MashAllah, u are looking gorgeous." Hira said when she saw me. I just smile at her compliment. And the very next moment, there came the love of my life, my parents. Papa give blessings by laying hand on my head and my mother hug me with tears in her eyes. By seeing them in such way, I also felt tears in my eyes.
"Rehan bhai and his family has come." My cousin came and informed us. My parents go to welcome them and I sat in the room waiting for my turn to go.

I never think that my life would change in such way. I always dreamed of someone with whom I want to live but now in reality, I m going to bound in a relationship with someone I don't know properly. Today I understand how life teach u new lessons.

I was lost in my thoughts when Hira excitedly came in the room with Nishwa.
"MashAllah bhabhi u are looking stunning." She said with joy and hug me.
"Thanxx" i said. She sit beside me and ask Hira to take photos of both of us. She also took some selfies.
After some time, my parents, and other family members gather in room with Imam Sahib for Nikkah. My face was covered with veil.
"Iqra Ali, daughter of Ali Ahmed, your nikkah with Rehan Saeed, son of Saeed Sheikh is fixed with Haq Mehr fifty thousand rupees. Do u accept it??" Qazi asked me.

It is said that pray you made at time of your Nikkah always fulfill and I believe in it. I pray for my peace of heart and for happiness of everyone. I also pray for a happy life. I pray to Allah to show me right path and to fill my heart with the love of that person who is better in my favour.

My body was shaking and heart was beating fast. A tear escaped from eye but no one notice it because my face was covered with veil. My mother gently place her hand on my hand.
"Qubool hai" with shaking voice I answered Imam Sahib and he repeat question for three times.
Nikkah papers were given to me. My hands were trembling and filled with sweat. At that time, I had no strength to sign the papers. Accepting it as my fate, I signed the papers with shaking hands and now I am his.

"Sometimes Allah doesn't change our situation because He is trying to change our heart to have sabr and shukar in every situation."

"Sometimes Allah attaches your heart to that which isn't written to be yours so that you may realize that  not everything u love is good for u."