Epilogue

Few years Later

"Iqraaa" Rehan calling her name from downstairs but was not getting any response from her. She was in the room getting ready. Today is Zain and Maham's reception. Maham is Zain's cousin. Both were engaged one year before and now their families decided for Rukhsati. Iqra was not feeling well therefore she didn't go to farewell but today she was going to Reception.

Rehan called her name but not getting answer. Getting no response from her, he knocked the door and enter room. They were already late for wedding and she was still not ready. When Rehan enter room he saw her sitting on bed with exhausted expression.
"Why are u still not ready? We are getting late.." he said and sat beside her.
"I don't want to go." She said controlling her unshed tears.
" why?" He asked.
"I am looking like a panda. It's all because of you. Everyone will make fun of me..I am not going." She said more like complaining.
Rehan chuckle on her words and look at her belly. She is pregnant and now in its eighth month. He has become used to her this kind of behaviour.
"If anyone would say anything, u tell me then I will see what to do? Ok???" He said caressing her cheeks with one hand and with other hand caressing her belly with love.
After thinking for a moment, she agreed and start doing her makeup. Rehan was looking at her and she was blushing. Their moments got disturbed by opening of door. Mirha enter the room and ran towards her mother and hug her legs. She extend her arms so that Iqra could pick her. Iqra smile at her and about to pick when a cold glare from Rehan stop her doing this. She sat on bed and Rehan pick Mirha. Mirha took her father mobile and become busy in it.
Mirha is Iqra and Rehan's 2 years daughter. And now Iqra is pregnant with their second child.
"How many times I have told u not to pick her? Doctor has strictly advised u not to pick weight." Rehan said.
"Ok..ok...I will not pick her. Now fine?" She replied sweetly.
.
.
.
.
In the hall, Iqra was seated beside Hira and all her family members. Hira has two sons, Taha and Talha. Taha is 5 years old and Talha is 3 years old. Taha, Talha and Mirha was playing and all elders were talking and enjoying. The groom came to meet elders where Hira and Iqra with their husbands were seated. They all congratulate them and tease the couple.
"Iqra?" Zain called her.
"Yes?" She asked.
"Are u on dieting?." He said to tease her by controlling his laugh. Everyone present there control their laugh including Rehan.
"No." She replied not sensing the situation and in confusion.
"Then why are u becoming weak day by day?" He asked making Innocent face.
She look at herself then at everyone present there who were controlling their laugh but couldn't hold it more and laughed out.
Reality hit her and she embarrassed look at Rehan who was also smiling. Rehan instantly control his laugh when his eyes land on Iqra who was looking angrily.
.
.
After one month, the couple was blessed with a baby boy named Rohan. This little boy complete their family. Everyone in the family was very happy.
It was all in their destiny that bring two souls together and bound in a relationship which is more stronger than anything.

Life is so unpredictable. First we think that we are doing right but when we came to know that we are doing wrong then it all depends on us that whether we do the same or change our life.
At some points, we believe that we cannot forget our first love, with passing time we assume that we can't live without him but it's not true. If you find someone who love u wholeheartedly then his love make u forget your past. Everything take time to sort out the problems in your life. If u got griefs in your life then there are also happiness written in your destiny. U just need to recognize it..❣❣

---------------The End-------------