Chapter # 13

After Walima ceremony, Iqra in her room was taking off her jewellery and then Rehan came out of washroom after freshing up.
" U are looking gorgeous." Rehan said to Iqra and hug her from back. Her back was colliding with chest of Rehan. Iqra become shocked on Rehan's action and her heart was beating fast on their closeness.
"Thank u." She said and try to escape from his grip but he does not let her go.
" Are u trying to run away from me?" Rehan asked Iqra expressing fake anger on his face.
"No....its not like that...Umm...actually...the dress is very heavier and I am very tired..that's why I was going to change." Iqra said with nervousness.
"Oh.." Rehan said.
Iqra picked her clothes and ran into washroom.

" Ya Allah what is this happening. First I was married to him while I didn't want this Marriage and now he is trying to came near me. ...Crying....What should I do?? I wanted to be with Zain but here i am bounded with Rehan. Ya Allah please have mercy on me. Please show me right path. I don't know what to do."

After some days

Time is a good healer. It heals all your wounds either it was on your body or on your soul. Days passed and both Iqra and Rehan started to understand each other. Both started to care each other.
Rehan was getting ready for office when Iqra called him.
"Rehan?" Iqra asked.
"Hmmm..." was only Rehan said.
" I was thinking about going to my parents house. It's almost 15 days that I have not go there. I thinking to spend some days there. So, may I go to my parents house to spend some days?" Iqra asked Rehan with nervousness.
"For how many days u want to go?" Rehan asked her while hiding his sadness.
"Ummm...for a week.." she said.
"For a week?" Rehan asked with little shocked and sadness on which Iqra nod her head.
"Ok. I will drop u there. Be ready at 8 PM." Rehan said and Iqra smile widely on it.
" ok. Now I go and ask mama." Saying this she went out of the room.
I will miss her...how would I live without her? Rehan thought in his mind.

Rehan's Mother Room

Knock knock
"Who is there?" Rehan's mother asked.
Iqra open the door and Rehan's mother smile and gesture her to come in.
"Mama, actually I came here to take your permission?" Iqra said.
" permission..permission for what?" She asked.
"Actually..I want to go to my parents house to spend some days there. So I came here to ask you." Iqra said.
" beta you need no permission to go to your parents house. U should ask Rehan for this not me. And yes u can go" she said with smile. Iqra smile and nod her head.

Iqra's PoV

I dial my mother number and inform her about my arrival. I pack my necessary accessories. I don't know why but deep inside I was not feeling much happy. I was feeling restlessness. I ignore my feelings and started to get ready. I was wearing my earrings when Rehan enter in room.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yeah. Just one sec." I said and trying to wear earring.
Rehan came closer and help me wear earring.
"Thnxx" I said and was about to move when he hug me. Don't know why but I also hug him in return.
"Let's go" he said and broke our hug and carry my luggage.
What is happening to me. I was happy for going to my parents house but now...shut up Iqra..this can't happen.

Rehan's PoV

I was feeling sad but I do not want to make her sad. I wanted to be with her but she wants to go to her parents house and I can't stop her. I allow her to go but deep inside I didn't want. When I enter in my room I saw her wearing earrings which was not getting in. I helped her to wear them and hug her tightly. When she hug me in return, my sadness change into little happiness.
One day u will be mine by heart and by soul. INSHALLAH