Chapter # 8

Rehan's PoV

The day I saw her on wedding change my life. Her smile, her innocence, her shyness everything of her made me fall in love with her. I saw her standing on stage with someone. They were taking pics with bride and groom. I go to stage and stand beside her. From the corner of my eyes, I was seeing her feeling confused with my presence. When the other person standing beside him asked me who I am then my father and mother with an uncle and aunt came towards us. My father introduced me to her father and then I came to know about her name, IQRA.
Beautiful like her personality.
Many days has passed and ber thought was not leaving my mind.
She is only mine.

Some days later my mother show me pics of some girls. Nishwa was noticing my reaction when I was looking at pics of girls. Only face of Iqra was coming into my mind.
"Mama I think bhai do not like any girls from them." Nishwa said in teasing mode.
"Bhai, if u like someone u can tell us." She said and my mother look towards me.
I don't like sharing personal things with anyone whether they are my family members.
"Tell me beta. You know u can tell me anything." My mother said while smiling.
"Mom it's not like that and u little lizard concentrate on ur studies. You need not not worry about me." I said and go to my room.
She giggle and start talking with my mother.

In my room, I was thinking how to bring topic of Iqra's family in discussion. After thinking alot, an idea hit my mind.
While eating dinner, I start conversation with my father about business.
" Papa, who was they with whom u made me meet at wedding?" I asked while hiding my emotions.
"Oh Acha that was Ali Ahmed. You know he is my best friend. We study together." My said smilingly.
" o yeah..be nice family. Their daughter was looking so beautiful in bridal dress and their younger daughter, MashAllah  she was so beautiful" this time my mother spoke.
" mama why not we see their younger daughter for Rehan bhai?" Nishwa speak and wink at me. I glare at her but inside I was happy that at least she came to main point.
"But beta I don't think they would ready for Marriage. She is studying and.." I cut off my mother talk and said
" we should try at least. Maybe they say yes" I said abruptly.
Now, all eyes were on me.
Omg what have I done? Shit!!!
'Oh really bhai.' Nishwa speak and wink at me. I just kept looking at my plate.
"Do u really want to marry her?" My mother asked politely.
Do it Rehan. Tell them otherwise u will lose.
"Yes" my answer spread happiness on all faces. My family was very happy and then my father call Uncle Ali and they invite us on dinner.
I was on cloud nine. We go their house and there I met her again. Looking gorgeous as always. Nishwa was about to say her Bhabhi but stop and say her api.
After some days, they accept our proposal and yehhh now she will become mine only.
Love happens only once and yes I have fallen in love with her.

Mehndi Ni8
We reached the venue and Iqra's parents welcomed us. While sitting on stage, my eyes were searching for her. When will she come.

  Rehan's dress👆👆☝️

  Rehan's dress👆👆☝️

After some time, Imam Sahib came to me after taking signs from her. I saw her sign on Nikkah papers.
"Rehan Saeed, son of Saeed Sheikh, your Nikkah is fixed with Iqra Ali, daughter of Ali Ahmed with Haq Mehr fifty thousand rupees. Do u accept it??" Qazi Sahib asked me three times.
"Qubool he" I told three times and then sign Nikkah papers.
Finally she is mine. Now, no one can snatch her from me. I promise u Iqra, I will always love and protect u. I wil make u fall in love with me. Ya Allah! Please make our bond strong and fill our hearts with love for each other. AMEEN!
Everyone congratulate me.