Chapter # 17

Next morning, both were very happy. They came downstairs holding each other hand. Nishwa was in her room getting ready for college and Shazia (Rehan's mom) was in Kitchen. Iqra went to kitchen and was helping her mother-in-law when she came towards her and turn Iqra towards her and kiss her forehead.
"MashAllah, u are glowing. Stay happy.." She said smilingly and in return Iqra also smile shyly. Both get busy in her chores again. They both set the table and start eating breakfast. Mr. Saeed was seated on head of family chair and Shazia was beside him on right side. Rehan was sitting on left side of Mr. Saeed and Iqra was beside Rehan. They were eating breakfast silently when Nishwa came running and sat on chair and began to place food in her plate. She was getting late therefore she was eating in hurry.
Suddenly Nishwa stop eating and look at Iqra who was eating silently.
"Oo waooo Bhabhi...u are glowing so much..and look bhai she is looking soo beautiful..he na?" she said looking at her with love and also involvr Rehan in it. Iqra was shocked to hear this compliment in front of everyone.
Everyone was looking at her and she was confused yet shocked looking at Rehan who was also looking at her with love.
She confusedly smile and was feeling lit embarrassed.
Why she has to tell it so loud? Uff Allah! I am feeling so embarrassed.
She thought in her mind.
"Nishwa? Are u not getting late?" Shazia interrupted sensing her condition and Nishwa look at her watch. She got up from her seat and pick her bag. Rehan and Mr. Saeed also got up from seat for office.
Reaching near the gate, Rehan turn and whisper in Iqra's ear..
"Actually Nishwa was saying truth..u are really glowing and looking beautiful..." and kissed her cheeks. She shyly look at her hand and blushed.
.
.
.
.
Both were very happy in their life. They  started to understand each other and share their daily routine. Sara and Nadia sometimes come to their house and try to taunt Iqra but no one can distant u from your lover if he is alone with u...
Someone says that if ur husband is with u then nobody can harm u..
.
.
.
.
.
Hira was pregnant and now her big belly was visible. Hira forced Iqra to spend one night with her in their mother's house. Iqra took permission from Rehan and went to her mother's house. They were enjoying at house and everything seems to be fine. Their cousins including Zain came to their house to spend some time because it has been long time since they meet.
Now, Iqra has no feelings for Zain and she has accepted her fate. They enjoyed alot and then they go back to their houses.
Hira and Iqra was staying in same room. Iqra was again and again twisting and turning on bed because she was not feeling sleepy while Hira was fast asleep. She sit on bed and use her mobile. Seeing Rehan online, she texted him.
"Assalam-o-Alaikum! "
In return, Rehan called her and she came out of room to talk.
Rehan:
How are u??
Iqra:
I am fine. And u??
Rehan:
I am not fine. He said sadly.
Iqra:
What happened?? She asked worriedly.
Rehan:
Nothing..just missing my beautiful wife.
He said and she smile shyly.
Iqra:
Ahmmm..if u are missing me then why not come here and meet me.
She said mischievously and smile.
Rehan:
No problem. Then wait for me.. I am coming.
Iqra:
what?? Nooo..It's too late..don't come at this time..I was just doing this to tease u😜
Rehan:
O really..my wife is teasing me today...but don't worry I will see it when u come home..he started to tease Iqra who was little surprised to hear it.
Then again Rehan said..
But why not I come there this time??? I am not feeling sleepy.
Iqra:
Rehan it's not right to come at this hour..and well I am not feeling sleepy too.
Both were silent when Iqra spoke.
Iqra:
Listen..when will u come to take me tomorrow?
Rehan:
I want to take u home at this time but...he sighed sadly.
Be ready at 8. I will come and pick u...

They both talk for sometime and Rehan sleep during talk. Iqra cut the call and also go to sleep.
Next morning, Iqra was helping her mother in kitchen and Hira was standing talking and eating. Something was running in Hira and her mom's mind that they were again and again looking at each other and trying to start the conversation but couldn't. After waiting for so long, Hira spoke to break the silence.
"Iqra come to room.." she said and left the kitchen.
"What happened?" Iqra ask her mom but she was just smiling and told her to go.
When she enter in room Hira was sitting on bed and she pointed towards seat near her.
" I want you to test this." Hira spoke when Iqra sat near her on bed. Iqra was shocked to see the thing which she was telling her to check.
"What???" Iqra spoke.
Understanding her condition, she kept her hand on Iqra's hand and handed her Pregnancy test kit.
" it's just a simple test..and there is nothing so dangerous in it that u are horrifying." She said.
Iqra look at her confusedly.
Now, she was understanding why she gave her this because Iqra was telling her mom that she was been feeling morning sickness.
"But..." hira interrupted her and forced her to go and check.
She confusedly went to washroom and her heart beat was so fast that she feel it comes out from ribcage.

Hira and her mother was impatiently outside. Then sudden the door of washroom open and Iqra stand there crying. The tears of happiness..
Her mother went towards her and she confusedly look at her and asked, "what are the results?"
In return, she just nodded her head in positive and hug her mother and start crying.
Her mother's eyes also filled with happiness. She kissed her forehead and the trio sat on bed...
"I think u should tell Rehan about it?" Hira said and give phone to Iqra but she just said no.
"Mama, Hira...don't tell Rehan about this..I will tell him at home." She said shyly. The trio hug each other with love and happiness.

Iqra's thought...
I am so happy today...thank u so much Rehan for giving this blessing...i promise i will love u till my last breath...I know I have done many mistakes in the beginning but now no more mistakes only love...Each passing minute is falling me in love with u more and more....I can't wait to tell u about this surprise...
.
.
.
.

"Iqraaa...Rehan is here to take u..." Her mother called her while sitting in tv Lounge with Rehan. Rehan was noticing smily face of Iqra's mom and Hira. It seems like they want to tell her something but stopping themselves.
Iqra came down and Rehan just steal glances of her. Today she was looking beautiful and smiling. At some time, they bid their good bye to the family...Walking towards the car, Rehan was looking at her again and again and she was smiling.
"What happened?? Is everything okay??" He asked looking at her.
"I want to tell you something but not here first go home then I will tell u.." she said shyly and they both sat in the car.
"What is it?? Why can't u tell me this now?" He asked with curiosity.
"No..first we go home then I will tell u...it's a secret.." she said like a child...and whisper last part near his ear.
Rehan smile and turn his face to tell something suddenly the bright lights of truck pierce in their eyes making them shocked and horrified...

If u like the story then plzz vote and comment....