Chapter # 10

Every day is a new beginning
Stay away from what might have been
And
Looked at what can be.

Iqra's PoV

Life bring many changes to your life. Sometimes we feel that life is very easy and name of love but when u lost the love of your life, that life become a punishment for u. Thinking about someone whom u not know and live ur life with him become most terrible incident of your life.

I woke up with noise coming from outside. As I sat on bed, Hira came in my room with a loud thug.
"OMG! U are still sleeping. Today is ur wedding and u are behaving like this." She said and I again laid on bed with my eyes close.
"Were u crying last night?" She asked with confusion.
"No. It may be because I didn't sleep well last night" I said and jump of from bed to go to washroom.
"Wait. Come here and sit beside me." She take my hand and made me sit beside her.
"Don't lie. You know u can't hide anything from me. Now, be a good girl and tell me why were u crying?" She said.
"I m telling u i was not crying." I said while attempting to not make an eye contact.
"Here, look into my eyes." She said and I had to make eye contact with her.
"Were u crying for Zain? Were u still thinking about him?" She asked politely.
I look down and didn't say a word. A tear escaped from eye which I was holding to escape.
"You shouldn't do that. Now u are in Nikkah of Rehan and it is not right to think about someone other than ur husband." She said and I hug her tightly and started to cry.
"Ssshhhh. Don't cry. U are my brave sister and brave people not cry like this." She said to divert my attention and made me stop cry. I put my head on her shoulder and she place her hand on mine.
"U know, we don't decide with whom we will married. It is our fate which design our future. If Zain was written in your fate, then, u wouldn't marry Rehan instead of Zain. We should always happy for what we have. Everything happens for our own good." She said politely.
"Now, u have to accept what you have and u can't deny this relation. Are u understanding what I m saying?" She asked politely.
I just nodded my head in positive.
"Now, go and get ready and came down for breakfast." She said and leave the room.

In Evening
Beautician does her work excellently and now I was ready. The dress and jewellery was so heavy and also it was very difficult to walk with high heels along with this dress.

 The dress and jewellery was so heavy and also it was very difficult to walk with high heels along with this dress

Iqra's dress ☝️☝️☝️

" I was sitting in bridal room and feeling very nervous

" I was sitting in bridal room and feeling very nervous. My hands become cold due to nervousness. My parents with my cousins and only family members came into the room.
"MashAllah! My daughter is looking like a princess." My papa said and kiss my forehead. My parents eyes were shinning with tears and happiness. My eyes were also filling with tears when Hira and Aamir broke the conversation and stop me from crying.
"Papa, I think If she cry she will look like a ghost." Aamir said and made me look at him with narrowed eyes.
"Hira, Moreover I was thinking that if she is really our Iqra. I think this girl is replaced by our Iqra." He said teasingly and I look at him with fake anger.
All family members laugh at it. My father give blessing by placing his hand on my head and leave to welcome Barat. My cousins circle around me and started to tease me. Zain was along with them and teasing me.

Rehan's PoV

After coming from mehndi function, I was so happy and I tossed on bed whole night. She was looking so beautiful in Mehndi dress. I was wondering how she will look in bridal dress which I choose for her. All dress of Iqra is chosen by me. I was impatiently waiting for her.

Rehan's dress☝️☝️☝️

Rehan's dress☝️☝️☝️

When we reached the venue, my in-laws were standing there for welcome. They welcome us. I was sitting on sofa waiting for my bride but I think she likes to make me wait. After long wait, there she came with her family. She was looking like princess. As she came near stage, I extend my hand and she take it. We both sit on sofa and photographers take our pictures. We pose in different styles. After dinner, it was time for Rukhsati.
Although she was leaving her home but I was also feeling the pain which she was feeling at that time. It is really very difficult for a girl to leave her home where she spent many memorable years of her life. But the truth is that we can't change it. I promise myself that I will try my best to not to make her cry again. She hug her family members and we sat in car. She was also crying in car. I gave her tissue and she accept it.

Iqra's PoV

My parents come to bridal room and along with my family I go in the hall where Rehan was sitting on Sofa. He extend his hand and I accept it. We both sat together. Photographers captured our photos and told us to pose in different styles. I hate it doing in front of gathering. All eyes were on us. After dinner, it was my turn to leave my parents, my home, my family. I tried to control my tears but they burst out. I meet with my parents and family members. I didn't want to go.
Papa, please stop me. Mama, please don't make me leave. I promise I will follow your orders. But no one stop me.
After sitting in car, I was still crying. Rehan give me tissue and I wipe my tears. After some time, I reached Rehan's house, sorry, our house. The house was decorated with lights. I was not in mood of checking sometime so I kept my eyes lower. Car stop in front of gate and an old man of about 60's open it. Passing through that large gate, car stop. Rehan open dor of his side and came to my side to open the door. He helped me to jump down from car because the dress was so heavy. As we enter the house, his family members throw flowers on us. And we sat on sofa. Now, it was time for reciting Quran as it is tradition that newly married couple reciting the first Surah of Quran when they came in house. Me first and then Rehan recite the Quran and everyone give us blessing and ate us sweets.
"Nishwa, go and help your bhabhi in her room." My mother-in-law said to Nishwa and she help me to go to Rehan's room.
As I enter the room I saw a beautiful room decorated with flowers and candles. Bed was decorated with rose and jasmine flowers.
Actually I like these flowers.
Nishwa help me to sit on bed and also sat in front of me.
"Bhabhi, u are so beautiful MashAllah" she said with a smile.
"Thank u" I said with small smile.
"Bhabhi do u need anything?" She asked me and I just nodded my head in negative.
"Bhabhi u know, u are very lucky. Actually Rehan bhai does not like sharing his feelings with anyone and he always hide his like and dislikes from us and prefer our choice but u are the one which he chose for himself. U know when he himself told us about u we were really shocked. But salute to his choice. He chose best. We are really very happy. And u know OMG, when he say he will choose dresses for u himself we were really shocked but also very happy. U bring such a beautiful change in him." Nishwa said all these with excitement and happiness on her face.
I was very shocked to hear this.
How can he be happy when we both don't know each other. How can I hurt his feelings. OMG, what am I thinking. I m thinking about him. Uff Allah what is happening to me.

Destiny decides who touches your life,
Your heart decides who touches your soul....