Chapter # 12

Third person's PoV

Rehan waked up with knocked on door. He turned and saw Iqra sleeping peacefully. He went towards door and open it. There stand Nishwa, who was looking at Rehan.
"Good Morning" she said.
Rehan smiled and replied, " Good Morning to u 2..".
"Bhai? Is bhabhi awake?" Nishwa asked and Rehan nodded in negative.
"It's ok. Please wake her up. We are waiting for both of u downstairs for breakfast." She said.
"Ok" He said and Nishwa go downstairs and Rehan close the door.
Iqra was sleeping peacefully and Rehan was staring her. He gently stroke her hairs behind her hair and bend down little on his elbow. Phone bell rang and Rehan look here and there for his mobile.
"Here it is and I was searching for it." The phone was placed on side table of Iqra's side. He moved a little bit towards Iqra to pick his phone and meanwhile Iqra turn to face shock.😅😅

Iqra was laying straight on bed while Rehan's body was on her a little. He was trying to take his phone and Iqra's eyes open wide seeing Rehan so close to her. Both look at each other and then Rehan immediately sit straight on his side.
" that was, umm actually my phone was ringing and I was just trying to take it." Rehan said and went to washroom.
"It should be me who has to be confused but here the case is opposite" Iqra laugh on it and choose her clothes.

Walima Ceremony

Iqra's walima dress👆👆