Chapter # 4

I didn't go out of my room. It was dinner time and I was lying on my bed thinking about conversation between Hira and me. Suddenly door open and there came my mom with food.
"Iqra?" She said.
I get up from my lying position and sat on bed.
" Here come, eat something." She said.
"Mama I am not hungry please take it back. I don't want to eat anything. " I said and again laid on bed. Mama came and sat near me.
"What happened? Are u feeling alright?" She asked in worry tone.
"I am fine." I said and she just nodded not believing my words.
"Iqra. You know when u and Hira were little, me and your father always worried about u. I always fear that whether I would be able to take good care of u both. Whether I would be able to marry you with some guy who take care of u without me. We just want that u both live happy in ur life. Now after seeing Hira Happy in her life with her husband we at least sure that if something happen to us she will be safe." Mama said while running fingers through my hairs.
"Mama please don't talk about leaving us. We can't live without both u and Papa." I said with unshed tears.
"Every girl has to leave her parents house one day. I also came to this house with your papa after leaving my parents and look now I am very happy in my life with ur papa and u all......if u think that u are a burden for us, it's not like that. No daughter is burden for her parents. We just want to see u happy in ur life. We are not forcing u we just want you to think about yourself and your future." Mama said.
"I don't want to leave u and Papa. I want to live here with you." I said while crying.
"Don't cry. We are not sending u there today. It will take time and now first of all leave this discussion and eat something." She said and start to make bites and feed me with her hands. The whole time I just kept on staring her.
How can I disobey her? How can I break their trust? How can I hurt them for my own happiness? I think in my mind.
After making sure that I eat food she kiss my forehead and leave the room.