Chapter # 15

Please ignore my grammar and sentence mistake....

One month passed after that night but most of time Iqra try to ignore Rehan. Rehan was not understanding the reason of her behaviour. He try to talk to her but it seems that Iqra was trying to run away from reality. And the reality was that she starts to like Rehan and whenever Rehan tries to go near her, the past memories flash in her mind.
Today the environment of house was different. When the couple came downstairs for breakfast,  they hear sounds of laughing. Rehan's khala with her daughter, Sara, was sitting in the TV Lounge. The couple greet them and Iqra go to kitchen to prepare breakfast while Rehan sat with them.
When Iqra came to tell everyone that Breakfast is ready she saw Rehan and Sara was laughing. A wave of jealousy arouse in her but she controlled herself.
During breakfast, Sara and Rehan sat side by side and Iqra's eyes were on them all the time. Rehan's Aunt, Nadia, came to spend few days with them. She did not attend the wedding because she was ill.
After breakfast, Rehan go to office and the guests sit in the room of Rehan's mother. Iqra pick up the plates and clean the table. She was going to her room when some voices stop her way. Nadia was talking to Rehan's mother.
"Is there any good news from her?" Nadia asked Rehan's mother.
"Not yet." She replied with little sadness.
"Its been one month and since no good news. I think you should check her to doctor." Nadia said to her and Rehan's mother just nodded.
"I wished to see Rehan and Sara Marriage but I think it was not in their fate." Nadia said with disappointment.
"Api, I also want that but Rehan himself said that he want to marry Iqra. What else we can do then, leave it, it was written in their destiny." Rehan's mother said.
After hearing these, Iqra could not hold her tears and ran into her room. All the memories recalled in her mind from the day they meet till present.
At Dinner, Iqra was little sad and trying to hide her tears. No one notice her except Rehan. Sara was again running around him. Whenever Rehan try to talk to Iqra, she jumped in and start blabbing.
After dinner, when everyone go to her room, Rehan was not coming in the room. When Iqra came out of room to check where he is, she saw Rehan advising Sara something on laptop.

Iqra was walking here and there and waiting for Rehan but he was out of her sight. At last, after tired from walk, she lay on bed and not now when she fall asleep.
When Rehan came to room, he look at her face which was showing sadness. He covered her with blanket and soon fall asleep by taking her into his arms. In the mid-night, Iqra woke up and saw Rehan beside her. Their faces were so close and Iqra's head was on Rehan's shoulder. She looked at his face and an urge to touch his face arose in her. She touched his face and kiss on his cheek. She hugged him tightly and all conversation of Nadia flash in her mind. Unknown to her feelings, she start to cry not loud and fall asleep.

Rehan feel someone touch. He does not open his eyes and to his surprise,he receive a wonderful gift from her wife, a hug and a kiss. He was happy but voice of crying and tears on his shirt put him in a puzzle.
------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter?
I know it is short.. but don't worry next chapter will be updated soon....

Don't forget to like & comment on my story....