My Encounter With?

Liana's pov:

'Ouchh' I let out a small whimper when the box suddenly made a click sound and my finger started hurting I tried taking it off and it fell to the ground.
My finger was bleeding much like it does when a needle pierces through it.

That hurt. I screamed in my head. Then I realized my actions were they anyway making the Alien angry or something? but hell no. I let out a sigh of relief as I saw the Alien leave me alone closing the door behind him.

'What now?' I questioned myself aloud to myself.
Emm nani? I heard the device behind me give out the voice...the same of alien's unintelligible language.

Hello!.
£$¥¡ I heard it again this time a little bit more like the wind...unclear like ultrasonic or something maybe...don't know really.

Before I could try out some more and understand it. The Red alien was back inside the room and was looking at me slightly feeling proud?....
Maybe that's what his expressions were I couldn't really tell.
He then came closer and I flinched back a little then he ran his hands through my messy hair and I could see them light up for a moment and then they seemed less messy and more sweet?..well they smelled sweet and did I mention it before? Maybe not.

My hairs are black in colour straight just like my cousin sister,Haru's but now they were a bit curlier at the edges after his touch and I could feel(can't see since I didn't have a mirror here) ribbons around both the sides of my hair.
He then lifted me up before I could get even more surprised and started walking outside the room.

On my left was a dead end and on my right was another room which thankfully wasn't made of glass.
He unlocked the door with one hand while holding me with the other and walked outside. The sight around me was more of a shock to me now.

There were various creatures around much like how it is in a wildlife sanctuary or an indoor zoo. As we walked closer to the edge I could see humans my mouth hung open WHAT!! I thought out in my mind but when I realized that the alien stopped in his tracks I understood I said it out aloud afterall.

He looked at me for a moment and took me closer to one of the other human's glass rooms. It was much smaller than the one I was in but still big enough and the glass table was not present.
A women about in her 30's was sitting on a couch and as soon as she saw me she ran up to me.
'Oh dear,are you okay?'
'Hmmm...yes' I nodded.
'Thankgoodness,they bought us here and its been 3 days and I could tell they don't mean any harm but.....you are too young to be taken from your family like this'.she said as soon as she could a little worry in her voice was evident.
'I.......yeah...I miss mom and....dad and my bestie and everyone'.I replied tears making their way over my cheeks.

I felt a finger on my cheeks gently wiping my tears when I turned my head I saw a light blue Alien slightly shorter than the one holding me. He had smurf like soft skin with no scale like features....his eyes were almost human.