Marking A Possesion.

Hayce's pov:

when I returned back from the council office from the registration I rushed to my room first as to make sure Liana was alright and still asleep,hoping she wouldn't try getting out of the bed and hurt her self from the fall.

when I opened the room I saw Liana's upright position sitting still on the bed looking outside the window in what I assume 'to be in a daze'. I walked towards her and softly let out a 'hmm' sound for her to notice my presence earlier on so that I don't end up scaring her.

She slowly tilted her head towards me and looked at me through her silver eyes.

She looked adorable!.
But...

The next second my eyes fell on the mark on the side of one of her cheeks and my eyes dropped.
'That mark isn't it that of a fairy?'. Thinking of this... it really wasn't right for there to be any fairies left after the great war about a thousand years ago.
so how come such a mark show up here?,plus this mark is given by the fairies to mark their possesions!.

'Won't that mean that a fairy marked her so that she could take her as it's possesion?'.
while thinking uptill here I decided to check the history book right away (ofcourse digital).
before that I decided to take little Liana up for dinner.
I moved close to her as she stood up abruptly and looked a bit startled.

Liana: when did he come back? (just woke up from her daze)
Hayce: ''...'' (lil' Liana I warned you earlier).

looking at her startled state I realized she had probably seen the fairy if 'It' really came.
I picked her up gently as I patt her head to calm her nerves and walked out the door. I sat her down on the couch as I went to the kitchen but not before gesturing the little darling to sit still and giving her a sweet smile.
she looked up at me and returned my smile curving her little lips upwards,making her look extremely cute.