Hey,Don't Cry Sweety!

Hayce Jade's Pov:

I came to the pet shop today as I was called for a meeting to get a pet.
I didn't know what kind of pet I wanted at first the past 2 months but I finally decided I needed a human pet. So I enlisted my name just in case with all my necessary details to the best known pet shop in the city.

When I arrived at the pet shop I saw all kinds of posters in the waiting hall near the reception. I saw human females and males with Aliens.
'Cute' they really were after seeing the posters I finally decided I needed to check the inside and see them for real even if it was through the glass perhaps one of them will be mine today.

As I walked in,the first section was that of human males. They had all sorts of colours:blonde,black,silver,brown,red.
*cry,sob*
I turned my head away from the human males I was looking at and moved ahead to the source of the soft voice. There I saw her the perfect beauty. She was crying and was being held by a person.
At first I thought it was her owner but when I saw the tag on his shirt I knew he was the pet shop owner.

I slowly moved towards the 'little thing' and wiped her tears. She turned her little head to look towards me still crying. I Smiled at the little human and bought out a 'human version of chocolate' that I bought for my new pet in case I even get one today. The meeting has always been for one pet and many people so only one person gets to have the pet.

She looked at the chocolate then at me and then again at the chocolate and me 'I believe she was being carefull Of me'.
She pulled her hand twice just to with draw so I bought it even closer and she took it from my hand this time. I saw her open it and her crying was down now only tiny soft sobs escaped her pink lips.

"I wish I had a human pet like her".

That's what I thought I wanted.
Off to the meeting now.