Finally Done Bathing!

Liana's POV :

"Wait...what's going on?" I began to question but I seem not to get any reply rather I am being taken up by the pink alien to a tub looking huge box.
My clothes are being taken off.

"No!".

I yell at the pink alien in front of seemingly not wanting this but the alien continues.
I don't want even a single soul seeing me like this . The only exception would be my cousin sister since we have bathed together since we were little.
I did my best to let the alien holding me to let go but it didn't work. I splashed quite a number of times before the warmth of the water calmed my nerves and I gave in after a while.

In about what seemed like an hour , maybe in reality say fifteen minutes I was taken out and bundled in what looked like a white towel from head to toe.
My hairs were mostly dried by the towel.

To my left was Mikael who was bundled up in a blue towel the same way as me, his messy hairs covered most of his forehead and his eyes seemingly half-closed he looked rather cute.....wait, how can you be sleeping in this situation?!.
Before I could voice out my complain I felt a pair of light blue hands around my waist,picking me up and cradling me like an infant.

Hayce's hairs seemed to be quite wet.

Won't that mean he also had a bath and together with Mikael too!.
Ah Mikael you have got some courage there.
Realizing that I was just in a towel I felt embarrassed and tried to struggle by stomping but it reveals my delicate legs so I gave up. (I am such a princess ;) ).
It was only after a few minutes of walking that I felt a piercing pain in my head,my body felt cold and I shivered. I started to feel quite weak and not knowing what's happening I let out a scream.

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?