Nightmare

Liana's pov:

I saw myself in a pool of blood. My body ached and my head hurt.
I could see my parents on the opposite side,laying together keeping a hold of each other's  hands and smiling at me before shouting ,"Get away Liana".
" No I can't ,I won't leave you to die" I tried shouting but all that came out of my mouth was a small whisper.

That's when someone dragged me away,away from my parents.
I tried calling out but no one let go of me they just kept taking me away and I didn't have the strength to run from them back towards my parents.

That's when I felt something cold entering my mouth.

Water

I looked around me,I was dreaming....and the one trying to comfort me was....right I remember an Alien.
The one who bought me from the Red Alien.
But that's when I realized the number of Aliens surrounding me. I panicked.
I wanted to cry but I couldn't .....I just couldn't .

So I decided to take comfort with the Alien in front of me....he seems like he will understand.
His eyes were just so understanding and showed.....concern?.

So I reached my hands out to him in hopes he would pick me up.
"OK here we go"
he spoke something in an unintelligible language and picked me up.
I rested my head on his shoulders praying that the painful memories should never return again and he stroked my back probably to calm me.

(A/N: I think I do a lot of grammar mistakes like sometimes I write the story in past tense and sometimes in present tense.....please bear with me guys)