Alien Fairy

Liana's pov:

It seems I fell asleep back then.
I stretch my arms as I wake up,slowly lifting my body as the covers fall down from my body. The familiar sounds of the birds chirping can be heard from the window.
Even though this is the Alien world its fascinating how there are birds here, I wonder as I turn my head towards the direction of the voice,towards the window.
what I saw shocked me beyond words!.

on my left where the window was located,stood a tiny little creature,alien?.

No!.

An alien fairy.
Yes that would be the perfect word to describe this. As I stood up on the bed from shock,unable to move even a single inch, the alien fairy moved closer to me and snuggled against my cheeks after which it slowly lifted it's pretty eyes as if to seem harmless.

''Wow,what are you?''. I ask with amazement showing all over my face.
The little creature flew a little further as it gently sat on top of my head. It hadn't even been a minute when it landed infront of me once again holding one of it's hands towards me,its soft green skin turning a light pink to a peach colour making it seem almost human.
It had a pair of elf-like ears that mached it's pretty light pink hairs.
Then 'SHE' moved closer to my cheeks as 'SHE' left a kiss on the side of my face,waving 'HER' hands towards me 'SHE' smiled and flew out the window.