Buying A Collar

Hayce's pov:

As I stroked my little pet's back she seemed to calm down. I made sure she did.
I then walked towards the collar section,which might not seem that way to my little girl.
The collars here are designed like jewellery and human females don't really bother their owners much this way. That was the main reason they were designed this way.

After a short while my little pet raised her head and I could see her face now. She seemed to look I am guessing......surprised.she looked around almost every corner of the collar section and then her eyes settled on something when I looked closer it was a 'choker',a type of jewellery that human females wear on their native planet.

It had a stone embedded in the middle and flower bead on all of its length.
Might it seem like a simple jewellery it was a special type of a collar.
I had a place for a GPS chip on its back and then covered with the soft water proof fabric.
I held it up and gave it in her hands she looked it front to back. Her expressions made me giggle and she looked up at me.

I pet her head gently and gave her a smile her face immediately changed colour and looked down on her lap.

"Its okay sweety..no need to be shy".
She looked up at me again for a while and held the choker to me.
"You can have it" I tell her with a nod and push it her way.
She seems pleased with that and I walk to the food section next.

Liana's pov:

So embarrassing I just made an Alien buy me stuff.
I suddenly look down on my lap and I hear him giggle. I take the choker and place it in front of him so that he can keep it back in its rack.
But then I hear him speak in that Alien language again and he pushes it back to me,nodding. He then starts to walk ahead.

2 chapters in a day..yay!
Don't forget to rate and leave a comment guys! Cya next chapter.