Your Name?/Speech Secrets!.

Hayce's pov:

Today I had my pet eat some food ,I decided to try giving her some earth food first before I tried any other human food we get from our planet to make sure she gets used to it.

I made two bowls one for my cute little pet and the other for myself.
I had glanced at her reaction to my food which seemed likely to be negative but that's understandable since they are not used to seeing such food back at their native planet.

I then proceeded to sit beside my pet on a couch and gently stroked her head to make her feel comfortable and pointed at the bowl of dry fruits and value pack bar and she....noded. It was a real surprise as to how much fast a learner my pet truly is,well I have heard that humans are harder to tame as compared to other species but this is beyond that.

I soon finished my food and my pet also seems to have finished hers so I decided its time for her to get a name or for me to know hers. Technically it is an impossible feet to attain given the difference in our sound waves we can never understand each other but as I belong to the jade family it is fairly possible.

Reason?.

We have had a mix of human blood running in our veins, thus communicating with humans can be done but it is very limited therefore people like us are called half-bloods or half-Aomos and we belong to the kingdom of the sun instead but due to reasons me and my sister alone are currently living in the kingdom of the Moon.

Other problem for communication would be difference in our languages but either way giving my name and getting to know hers won't be that hard since I believe she is capable of understanding atleast that.

So I poke at her shoulders lightly and she looks at me wide eyed,looking confused at my sudden action.

I speak while looking in her eyes and kneeling in front of her as to not shock her too much and look less intimadating.

"Hayce" I say pointing a finger at myself.

She looks at me shockingly for a couple of seconds before she relaxes a bit and repeats "Hayce" pointing at me.
I then point at her "name?" I question. But the language barrier makes her unable to understand the word but she seems to understand the meaning and point at herself as she answers,"Liana".
I repeat "Liana" pointing at her and she nods her small head and smile brightly for the first time I have ever bought her.

"My pe--- Liana seems to finally like me eh?".

(A/N: Jade family eh?,I like the sound of it so both my characters are Jades and Liana and Haru from My love from another planet are also related if you haven't noticed yet :p.....so what do you think of today's chapter?...comment)