Tell Me First

Liana's pov:

As we started to move away from the jewellery section I spotted the white teddy bear I saw back in that room I was kept by the Red Alien.
My eyes drifted there for a moment before I looked away not wanting to end up making the Blue Alien in front of me to buy me stuff again.

But I think I failed to not make him notice.
He stopped and changed directions and started to move towards the white teddy bear.

Hayce's pov:

Before I could bring any food for my human I saw the human pet's toy section and decided to get there first. I noticed my little human suddenly looking down at her lap like last time when I got her the choker-like Collar.
I get it! She wants something but 'oh God she is being so adorable by making that shy face again'.
So I moved through varies toys and closely looked at her expression to know what she wanted. But I see none. She is not being open with me about whatever she needs.
"Well sweetheart if you aren't going to tell me then I need to force it out of you" I say with a grin and try to put her down. She holds onto me tighter but I know I need to train her sooner or later so it better be sooner than later.
I need her to tell me what she needs without hesitation so I need to do this.

Liana's pov:

He tries to put me down but I feel so insecure being away that I hold onto him tighter but to no avail he still puts me down.
I look around frantically.
'I wonder what he wants me to do?' I question myself. Then I see that he is walking with some weird cube like things and blocks, kids toys I guess.
He places them in front of me but I just look at them questionably .
'Ah,I get it!' He wants me to tell him if he should get those for me.
I shake my head,meaning to say NO. Then he moves on to the plush toys but before he could grab any. I try reaching the white teddy bear since its high up.

Hayce pov:

I notice my pet trying to reach something from the top shelf but couldn't reach it and help her by picking her up so that she could take what she wants. She jumps a little at first but then reaches out for a 'white teddy bear'.
She looks at it with shining eyes and a small smile graces her tiny lips.
"Good girl" I tell her since she let me know what she wanted.