What's Yum?

Hayce's pov:

After our toy section tour I went to get her some food. But the only food she wants are snacks.
'Peanut candy'
'Chocolates,both human and even the bug chocolate that humans mostly don't eat if they see the way its formed'....she is one hell of a human I got myself! and 'Potato chips' ....etc.

I tried my best to show her some nutritious human pet food but she denies it to no avail. So I had to let her get the snacks first anyway and then I bought her some dry fruits,nutrition bars,vegetables from earth and fruits from country of the sun.

Then we went to get her some clothes which are absolutely necessary for them to wear because of our planet's cold weather. It is still just a normal cold for us but for some of the pets its considered freezing cold,since humans don't have any fur they need clothes.
I put her down near the human pet's clothes section and went to attend a call just nearby. It was only a few minutes later that I heard a yelp coming from the clothes section and ran towards it, just to find my little girl surrounded by many ladies and her shivering.
"Excuse me" I said to them as I walked towards my pet and held her up in my arms and stroke her hairs to calm her.
"But she is very timid and can't handle being around many people at a time". I said to them masking my voice to sound as formal and joyful as possible.
" oh so this little one is yours?, she is so adorable" said one of the ladies with brown hairs.
"Sorry to startle the little darling" said the one with black hairs while holding out a doughnut for my little one I took it from her and said a small and quick thankyou and assured them it was alright.
"Its OK now,we are going home soon" I told my little girl as I kissed her forehead.
I saw some clothes near to where she was standing before.
'She picked those?' I guessed and took them and put them in the shopping trolley and moved towards the counter....'she learns so fast'.
I gave the choker to the shopkeeper so he could put on the chip and when he was done I gave the rest of my stuff to him and got the bill, which I paid using my point card.
I only noticed my pet sleeping once I was out the shop. I hurriedly but gently moved towards my car as to not disturb my little girl's sleep and placed her in the back seat where I had already placed a carrier which I borrowed from my sister for the day and drived back home.

(Don't forget to rate and leave a comment guys!!)