Curious Bodies (Part 1) SMUT

THESE IMAGINES ARE NOT MINE!!! I JUST EDITED THEM A LITTLE!!

PM ME FOR PERSONAL IMAGINES!

I already know most of you are underage. You guys aren't hiding anything. I see you. I suggest you read this in a place you won't get caught at. Besides that, Enjoy!

🥳🥳🥳

 Being half-naked around Shawn when the two of you managed to get some alone time had definitely become the norm lately. Ever since you had started exploring each other and had become more and more intimate and comfortable it just felt unnecessary to wear too many clothes when it was just you two. Even if it only ended with cuddles, both of you enjoyed feeling of each other's skin so much that he was usually left in sweatpants- or sometimes even just boxers- while you only had a pair of panties and your T-shirt left on your body, though usually the T-shirt was pushed up so high that you might as well have taken it off.

Shawn's parents were out of town and his sister was having a sleepover at a friend's place. You had absolutely no idea how he had managed to convince them that he could be left alone for the night, though you definitely didn't complain about it as his hand rubbed random patterns over your bare thigh.

Your eyes were glued to the screen, not noticing that Shawn was watching you instead of your favorite movie. A soft smile was playing on his lips as he took in your features, from the way you were barely blinking because you were so fascinated by whatever was currently happening on the screen, to the way you mouthed along some of the lines. Tightening his arm that was wrapped around you, he grinned as you immediately snuggled closer to him.

"Hey?" he murmured, placing a lingering kiss on your temple.

You absent-mindedly patted his stomach, barely taking notice of his surprised chuckle. "Hold on, this is the best part," you whispered, still not looking at him- even though now you were actually aware of the fact that he was watching you.

He wanted to let you watch your favorite movie, he really did, but he had to get the words out. "I love you."

Whenever he had tried to find a way to say it out loud these past few weeks his heart had raced in his chest and he had lost the courage before he could actually tell you. But now, having you cuddled into his side, face free of makeup and only one of his T-shirt covering your body, he really couldn't stop himself anymore. And he figured the fact that he wasn't nervous and he was as calm as it could get- his heart had only started beating the slightest bit faster, but it wasn't close to jumping out of his chest like all the other times- was a clear sign that this right here was the right moment. He was finally sure of his feelings for you.

You quickly looked up to him, eyes wide as you stared at him- trying to figure out if he was serious or if he regretted saying it already. But when he gave you a soft smile and tucked your hair behind your ear you couldn't stop yourself from grinning, the movie has long forgotten as you shifted to tightly wrap your arms around his neck. His hands came to rest on the small of your back as he held you close to him, your fingers playing with his curls. "I love you, Shawn," you whispered, feeling his grip around you tighten before he released a breathy laugh.

Maybe interrupting your favorite part of the movie to tell you those three words had been perfect. That way whenever you thought of the movie or that specific part or even watched it you would always be reminded of this moment.

🥳🥳🥳

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Cote!
Cote who?!
Comment and vote, please