The Breakup (Cute)

THESE IMAGINES ARE NOT MINE!!! I JUST EDITED THEM A LITTLE!!

PM ME FOR PERSONAL IMAGINES!

🥳🥳🥳

Last night, you had been dumped by your now ex-boyfriend, Sam. The two of you had been dating for 6 months but you had caught him cheating on you and you had immediately run to Shawn's house; he was your best friend and you knew he would understand, and be there for you.

Shawn's POV

You woke up, looking around and trying to find Y/N. She had come to your house last night, crying. Once she told you what happened, you couldn't believe that Sam would let such a perfect girl go. Yes, you had realized that you had a little crush on Y/N, but you had never wanted to tell her; in fear that you would look like an idiot. You had comforted her last night and had let her sleep next to you in her bed. She had fallen asleep in your arms, with you stroking her hair.

You continued to look around and decided to call out. "Y/N?"

No reply. You called again. "Y/N, where are you love?"

"I'm in the bathroom," she calls out. "Be out in a minute."

You then see her. She comes out from your bathroom and is wearing your jumper. You remember lending it to her last night when her shirt was so tear-stained that you had insisted she wears yours to bed.

Y/N was your best friend; someone to go to when you're sad, lonely, confused or just need someone to talk to. Now, seeing her in your jumper, you know that it is the most adorable thing ever and you can't help but smile at her.

"Good Morning," she says, sitting down next to you and pulling you into a hug.

"Morning," you reply, taking in how lucky you are to have someone like Y/N. You recall how much you loved her since your first day at school, and how she introduced herself and you fell in love slowly, and then all at once.

-Flashback-

It was your first day of school and you were nervous. It was the start of 2nd grade and you had just moved from Pickering. You didn't know anyone here and you were scared as heck. You stepped into your classroom and went up to the teacher. "Hi, I'm Shawn."

"Hello dear," she began, smiling warmly. "You can go sit down over there next to Y/N."

You nodded and moved over to the brown-haired girl, smiling at her, shyly. "H-hi, I'm Shawn."

"I'm Y/N," she began, surprisingly bubbly and welcoming, just her voice made you less nervous. She smiles and pulls you into a hug. When she goes back to her seat, pulling you with her, she sits you down and says. "I have a feeling we're going to be good friends."

-End Flashback-

"What?" she asks, giggling. You realize that you've been staring at her for this whole time.

"Umm.." you begin, nervously. "It's just, you look beautiful.'

"Aww, well thanks," she says, blushing.

You didn't think that she could look more adorable at this moment, and you can feel it in your heart that now is the moment. Now or never.

"Y/N," you begin, looking into her eyes and smiling. "I think I love you."

She looks at you with eyes wide open, blush still evident on her cheeks, and all in all, her face looking perfect. She then mutters something, and it makes this moment your favorite moment in all of history.

"I love you too Shawn." she begins, "Since the beginning."

🥳🥳🥳

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Cote!
Cote who?!
Comment and vote, please