One Last Kiss

THESE IMAGINES ARE NOT MINE!!! I JUST EDITED THEM A LITTLE!!

PM ME FOR PERSONAL IMAGINES!!

Thankyou katsandkupcakes for the votes. 

🥳🥳🥳

Y/N is doomed.

Super doomed.

And by doomed, she meant a total catastrophe, the end of the fucking world, doomed. Of course, her timing is never perfect, when in the world is her timing ever perfect? Considering the time that she is certain that she is in love with someone the universe laughed in front of her face, the universe hates her guts so much that she has to confess to her friend, Y/B/F after 3 years of living together, that she is in love with her best friend, and it drives her crazy. It was Saturday night, she was re-watching her favorite TV show, Riverdale, when her best friend, Shawn, texted her.

S: I'm proposing next month. The ring is ready, the photographer is ready, all is well-planned, I just need you to be there for me so I don't look like a fool.

She was confused, thinking has Shawn been drinking again? Of course, not, Shawn is not the drinking-until-drunk-and-out-of-control type of guy, and she knows that by heart because that is one of the many reasons she fell for Shawn. Pathetic? Really. Falling in love with her own best friend that already has a girlfriend, not to mention, a really pretty, supermodel type of girlfriend that almost every man dreamt of being with.

She panicked, how can she not? The man she fell in love with for 7 years is proposing to someone and asked for her help and she couldn't say no, hell, Shawn could ask her to jump off a cliff for him and she would say yes in a heartbeat without thinking, so she texted him back,

Y/N: Of course, big guy.

She regretted it immediately the second she hit the send button. Ten minutes later she decided to call her roommate to come home immediately because of emergency, her exact words were, "I made a big mistake, a fucking big mistake, this is not a drill, this is an emergency, this is my life we're talking about!"

Being the bestest friend that she is, Y/B/F, rushed to their apartment thinking the worst thing possible just happened to her one and only roommate, with her phone in her hand, ready to call 911.

"What happened? What happened?" Y/B/F rushed through the door, limping because she hit herself on the knee with the vanity by the door.

"Shawn asked my help to propose to his girlfriend." Y/N said, biting her nail because, for the love of Zeus, she's nervous.

"So? Help him, I mean, you never said anything bad about– who's his girlfriend again?"

"Camila."

"Yeah, Camila. You said to me that she's perfect for him, right? Oh my god, I came all the way from the pub for this?" Y/B/F asked, throwing herself to the sofa, and contemplating to just kill her roommate for what she puts her through.

"Uh, well, yeah, but Y/B/–"

"Oh, my fucking God, you're fucking in love with him, aren't you?" Y/B/F stand up immediately, dropping her phone to the floor, Y/N secretly hope that her phone is alright, because if it is not, well, let's just say she will have to spend a couple of hundred dollars for that.

"I, well–"

"I fucking knew it, you've been in love with him this whole time! That's why you always rejected every guy that I'm about to introduce you to before even meeting them, saying that you don't have time for boyfriends, ugh, I knew it was all bullshit, how can you never say anything to me?" Y/B/F yelled, throwing her hands around to show her that she really is mad, that she is beyond mad, she is in fact, furious.