Daddy (Cute) (Daddy Shawn)

THESE IMAGINES ARE NOT MINE!!! I JUST EDITED THEM A LITTLE!!

PM ME FOR PERSONAL IMAGINES!

This chapter is dedicated to DxddyAndree. Thanks for the votes!!!

🥳🥳🥳

Y/N stood in her daughter Skyla's room, folding and putting away clothes she had freshly washed when she felt a tug on her husband's shirt.

"Mama?"

"Yeah, bug?" Y/N said as she picked up her daughter, resting her on her hip.

"Can we watch paw patrol?" She asked a pouty look on her face she definitely learned from her father.

"Hmm," Y/N sounded, an exaggerated look on her face as she thought about the idea. "Only if you promise you'll take you nap after." She finished.

"I promise mama!" Skyla instantly said back with a smile.

"Ok, ok let's go." Y/N said as she carried Skyla down to the living room, setting up an episode to watch together.

They both got settled on the couch as the episode started.

***

Shawn stepped through the door, groceries in tow as he called for his wife.

"Y/N? I got stuff to make tacos tonight, I'm cooking!" He said on his way into the kitchen, setting the grocery bags on the counter.

"Y/N? Skyla?" He called again as he was answered with silence, looking for his wife and daughter.

When he got to the living room, he couldn't explain the scene in front of him as anything less than adorable.

His wife was sprawled out on the couch, their daughter cuddled up beside her as paw patrol played on the tv.

Deciding to just wake them up for dinner, he simply gave them both a kiss on the forehead before he went back into the kitchen.

"Daddy?" A small, drowsy voice calls for him before he's gotten up from beside the couch.

"Yeah, baby girl?" He said, softly as she lightly crawled over her mother, into his arms.

"Hi." She smiled big, reminding him of the woman sleeping in front of him.

"Hi," he smiled back "you wanna help make dinner?" He asked as she nodded almost immediately.

"Ok, let's go." He chuckled, kissing her forehead before taking her to the kitchen with him.

***

"How do we wake her up, daddy?" Skyla asked from her father's shoulders as he walked into the living room after they finished making dinner.

"I have an idea, just follow my lead," he whispered, looking up at her to see her nod in agreement before kneeling next to the couch, Shawn coming down from his shoulders.

Moving slowly at first, he lightly moves his fingers across her abdomen, their daughter catching on quickly as Y/N started to squirm, her face scrunching up as she snorted in laughter.

"Oh, my- Babe- Sky-" she couldn't finish her thought without laughing, being able to grab ahold of her daughter's hands to stop her, her husband still not holding back.

"Daddy help! Mama got me!" Skyla laughed as her hands struggled to get out her mothers hold.

"No no no no I'm up! Stop tickling me! Jesus!" Y/N almost shouted, sitting up on the couch and letting go of their daughter's hands.

"Hi," she smiled over at her husband.

"Hey," he smiled back, kissing her cheek.

"Mama me and Daddy made tacos for dinner!" Their daughter exclaimed from her lap.

"Really? Did he burn anything?" She asked, whispering the last part, earning a half-hearted 'hey' from her husband, Skyla giggling and nodding yes.

"Hey! I didn't cook dinner just to get bullied!" Shawn pouted, unknowingly looking identical to their daughter earlier that day.

"Fine, party pooper, let's go eat then" Shawn stood up, picking up Skyla and holding a hand out for Y/N, leading her to the kitchen.

🥳🥳🥳

Knock Knock
Whos there?
Cote!
Cote who?
Comment and vote please