Assitant (SMUT) (Part 2)

THESE ARE NOT MY IMAGINES!! I JUST EDITED THEM A LITTLE!!

This imagine is for ashleefrederick

PM me for personal imagines!

🥳🥳🥳

When the doors open, he gets off first and smirks at her before walking down the long hallway, leaving Ashlee still in the elevator with her jaw to the floor and a puddle in her panties.

The day drags on, at least for Ashlee, because all she can think about is Shawn getting off to her. She would've never thought it was because of her — she didn't even think Shawn found her attractive — but now she's questioning everything. She's so much in her thoughts, she didn't even leave for lunch, just snacked on some pretzels she had saved in her desk. When the clock strikes five, everyone floods out of the building, once again leaving Ashlee and Shawn the only ones left. She's about to leave, pick up her things and walk out, but she can't. She has to talk to him about why he chose her to jerk off to. She walks to his office, already feeling a flush in her cheeks as she knocks on his door.

"Come in," he says through the other side. Ashlee is nervous, trying to hide it as she stands in the Ashlee cuts straight to the chase.

"Why were you jerking off to me?" She walks further into his office, standing next to his desk where he sat in his big chair.

His eyebrows lifted, entwining his hands together as he gathered up a thought. "Because you're cute. And you looked really hot on Friday in that outfit you were wearing." Ashlee gulps, not expecting him to be so outright with it. "Any more questions?" He's so intimidating at this moment, Ashlee having to look away from his intense gaze, and tuck a piece of hair behind her ear that became loose from her ponytail. She shakes her head, smiling a bit at the compliments he gave her. "Come here," he holds his hands out for her to take. She waddles over to him, a bounce in her step that causes her ponytail to sway back and forth. She's stood between his spread legs as he's still sitting down, his hands traveling to her hips to hold her there. "You're so pretty." He squeezes her a bit, one of his hands moving down her hip to her ass, cupping it before sliding under her dress, feeling her bare ass cheek due to her wearing a thong. Ashlee's eyes are bulging out of her head, not expecting this to happen at all but she's glad it is. She hopes he turns her around and bends her over his desk to swat her ass with a ruler he has lying around. "Are you okay with this?"

Ashlee nods so fast, she thinks her head is going to fall off. He smiles, pulling her to sit down on his lap in his chair, and rubs his palms over her ass under her dress to knead the skin in his hands. "So soft," he leans in, his nose rubbing against hers as he closes his eyes. "I want to kiss you so badly." He brushes her lips with his, feeling her part them slightly for him. "Do you want me to kiss you?"

"I want you to do more than kiss," her voice a bit higher-pitched than normal.

Shawn can't take it and thrusts his hips up into hers as he nudges her nose to the side so he can mold his lips with hers, hearing her little groan as she grinds down on top of him. Their movements are rough, meeting each other each time she moves down on him and each time he thrusts up against her, while the kiss is soft, lightly pecking so they can get a feel for each other before Shawn brings a hand up from her ass, gripping her jaw and rubbing his thumb along her cheek, asking for her to open up for him. He swipes his tongue across her bottom lip, Ashlee opening up gladly for him as he enters his tongue inside her warm mouth. He sucks on her tongue, making her gasp before he kisses down her jaw, to her neck, all the way to her cleavage that was on display at the top of her dress. He sneaks a hand down, sliding it between her thighs, and pets over her panties, causing Ashlee to jump a bit, whining as he continues to rub as soft as he possibly could to drive her crazy.