🔥 VIII 🔥

"The fire in our blood"

8|A CROWN SITS ON HER HEAD

Her fire eyes open and for a small moment, she had forgotten everything that had happened. Her kidnapping, Lucifer and how afraid she was of him. But, as she saw that she woke up in the room that she first woke up in, reality came and knocked some sense into her brain. Sitting up, she quickly awakens, ready for anything, her body tense and stiff. The tiredness already gone from her body. The room is lit, like it was yesterday. After she sees that she's alone, her body relaxes. She doesn't want to face him again, she doesn't know what he might do to her.

As she stands up, she notices something on the golden desk. Carefully she walks over there and sees what it is. On the golden desk is something that doesn't really belong in the Underworld, as does she herself. A single white rose lies on it. Picking it up, still careful to not cut her fingers on the thorns, she looks at it with a smile. The rose is beautiful. The white color doesn't belong in a place like this, yet in her hands, it's right. Without caring how she looks like, she exits the bedroom, with the rose in her hands.

The guards outside are there and of course they bow, trying not to let it annoy her. "Can you tell me where I can find a small vase?" She asks politely. Both guards are looking at her, she doesn't know if they're looking at her badly or not. "Yes, your majesty, stay in your room and I shall have someone fetch it for you" One of them answers. Nodding, she returns to the bedroom. And sits on the bed, she really has nothing else to do. When her eyes see into the mirror on the desk, she know why they were looking at her that way.

Her hair is like a birds nest. The fire hair is in every direction, from north to south and east to west. It's so tangled that she doesn't understand how it got like this. Normally her hair never gets this bad when she sleeps. As she begins to wonder about her sleep, she knows that the sleep she had there is the best sleep she's ever had in her life. Her body doesn't feel tired and it doesn't ache from the bed. She never thought that by being there, something good would come from it.

A knock and then the doors open, the girl from yesterday enters the room. In her hands she has a small vase. It's a simple clear glass vase, yet holds so much beauty. It's thicker on the bottom and then the neck is incredibly thin, but it widens a bit at the top. "Oh, look at you. You're a mess. We must get you ready" She only says. Setting the vase down on the golden desk. Arabella goes there and carefully puts the white rose in the water that has been put in the vase.

"Come, let's find you a dress. You need to look your best today" The girl speaks. She's in a cheerful mood, like she was yesterday. Only what the fire haired girl doesn't see is that it's all fake, the girl it's happy. She's a slave and forced to be a maid. Though, the future Queen is someone that she doesn't fear, she's actually sweet. Something that no one is used to in this place. It is after all Hell. The Underworld. The dead roams the place, only anger comes from everyone. Taking the girl to one of the doors, she opens it, only to reveal a closet.