🔥 XXXV 🔥

"Fire doesn't burn those who welcome the flame"

35|BLINDED BY LOVE

"Jaxon, meet Thalia" Arabella says to her brother as he just watches the other girl in the room. Thalia has changed into different clothes instead of the rags she once wore. Now she wears a silver gown that has long cape sleeves that hugs her waist and then the skirt flows down to the ground and cover her bare toes. Her brown hair has been untangled and is now straight and beautiful. She blushes under the stare that Jaxon gives her but she also can't help but stare at him. Arabella lightly pushes him towards Thalia and then giggles. Both him and Thalia are nervous around each other.

Taking that as her cue, she slowly backs away out of the room and gently closes the door behind herself, leaving the two in peace in there so they can get acquainted with each other. However she does sense that they will someday become something other than acquaintances and she can't help but feel like they belong together. Her brother has always wanted a woman and now he has a chance. She smiles to herself as she walks the hallways back to her room or Lucifer's room. Even though his wife is there, Arabella belongs there and not that woman that thinks she can just take everything just because she's married to the man she loves.

Arabella however does wonder about her oldest brother and where he has run off to and she worries that he might have gotten himself in some trouble since this is a world that he is not familiar with. Wanting to find him she has to remind herself that he needs some time alone to figure things out and everything since this whole thing is taking a lot out of him and out of her as well. She has not gotten proper rest in some time, sure she has died but that isn't sleeping and resting and gaining energy.

Walking up the endless stairs to get to her room, she sighs. Her heart feeling this hint of pain the higher she goes and she's can't help but feel nervous and this feeling like she doesn't belong there anymore. But she is the Queen and she owns this castle and his wife has nothing against her. But, why does her heart hurt? She doesn't know but she doesn't have time to figure it out because before she knew what was happening, she's standing in front of the door.

No guards are there and she's grateful for that, she's grateful that there is no one around to see her right now or that is what she thinks. What she doesn't know is that in the shadows a girl dressed in all black with violet eyes watches her every move with interest but she doesn't engage. Arabella sets her hand on the door handle and takes a deep breath before she opens the door and walks in. What she's met inside the room does surprise her in ways that she was not expecting but then again everything is the unexpected in Hell.

Helen, his wife is no where to be found but Lucifer is. He's sitting on the bed and looking at her with a look that she's not sure what means, a mixture between love and lust, she can't be sure. She's shocked that his wife isn't there anymore and she's shocked that he's looking at her like that but she's learned not to question things like that. Closing the door and letting go of the door handle, she takes a step into the room. Everything is the same as the last time she was in there and not counting the time where she saw him and his wife in their intimacy.