🔥 LXIV 🔥

"Fire experiences pleasure"

64| LONG LIVE THE KING AND QUEEN

The woman looks at the rings on their finger and sighs. "It would appear you did not invite your own mother" She speaks as she walks over to her son, Hades who is far too focus on being shocked and trying to keep an eye on the love of his life and his wife. "Why do I feel a pull towards you?" Arabella asks the woman as she walks over to her. Her black wedding dress following her wherever she goes. Standing in front of the woman and staring up at her as Hades' mother is a tall woman. She looks down at the girl and smiles.

"My dear child, I am the void you seek and I have come here not only to see my son marry, again yet also to help you and take the darkness within your body and brining back the one that is who you are" She speaks. Hades looks at his mother and the shocked look on his face doesn't change when she says that. "Why would you do that?" He asks her as he would not believe his mother would do that for him nor his new wife. She laughs as she takes Arabella's hand.

"You are the reason my husband is dead and I am free from my eternal prison. His life force was what kept me locked away. You have freed me an noI shall repay you and the darkness in your heart will soon be gone and your love will shine through like always. I have watched from the moment you were born, waiting for your destiny to arrive and now you are the Queen that will rule the world" She speaks to Arabella. "Come, it shall not take long" She speaks to her as if ignoring her own son.

Taking her hand the two of them walk away while Hades just stands in the hallway. Unsure of what he must do now. His mother whom he has not seen in a long time is finally there. His father had locked her away in her void and it was only when he died that was when she was able to escape and be free once again. Hades then decides to follow them and now that he can sense where his wife is not only because he can feel the castle but also because now their hearts are one and he follows his senses of where she is.

Arabella walks along with Hades' mother down the hallways. Her body wanting to be near her as she can feel the whispers telling her to find her without knowing why but she does not ask it nor does she have the right conscious to ask anything. Her body craves this darkness and it wants it and his mother is somehow connected to it and while it does make her confused and stunned she also feels like she understand everything. Like everything in the world has been revealed to her yet not at the same time.

"Lie down" She orders the girl when they have walked into a random bedroom. Without even hesitating Arabella does what the woman told her to do and lies down on the bed. "You are in luck for the darkness has barely dug itself into your heart. If gone any deeper your body would've remain like this and your beauty would not shine as much. I have watched as your beauty grew with each year" The woman speaks to the young girl who lies on the bed. Arabella doesn't speak, only looks at the woman with confusion and surprise.