🔥 XLIII 🔥

"The fire shall live on"

43|HOPE HAS CRUMPLED YET NOT QUITE GONE

The old woman looks at Luna with the most shocked look that her face could make. In the fifteen years that she has been planning that revenge, she never thought that someone especially one in the Underworld would be able to figure out the plan. "Go nothing to say?" Luna speaks, her smirk widens when she sees how shocked this woman is and can't believe that she was the one to figure it out. "I would step away from her if I were you" Luna says again to the old woman. Neither one of them noticing the crying Thalia who cries for Jaxon.

The two had spent a night together and though neither had said it nor had time to for there is always something dangerous lurking around in Hell, they did care for each other. She might even say that she has fallen in love with Jaxon, yet afraid for he would not love the creature that she is when he realizes that she is not human like he is. As for Jaxon, he had cared for Thalia, yet unsure if what he did feel was love or not, but it was slowly turning into love. Even when they had not spent so much time together. And now she lets the tears for her loved one fall.

"You think my sons were the only plan I had... well, I would say you thought wrong. Now, that I have her weakened, there is nothing that can stop me. And don't expect that brother of yours to help you, he has lost his mind or regained his mind is what is the better term and your other brother, he's off fighting the beast. While your two others are two much of a coward to show their faces after having been burned alive. You are all alone, little girl" The woman spoke.

However, nothing that she said shocks Luna for she already knew that. "Alone I am, I suppose. Yet, you forget that I've been alive before time was invented. While you are just a fragment of my power, I am the mother of all darkness, I am darkness in the flesh" Luna speaks. Her voice darkens and becomes more twisted. The prison might have kept her hidden away for ten thousand years, yet she cannot deny the birthright she was born into. "Yes, you might be the living darkness. I've heard it all before" The old woman speaks.

"But, you bear no weapons while I carry one and even though this knife was originally meant to dig its steal into my daughter's heart, yours will just have to be the first" The old woman says before she begins to attack the midnight haired girl who only smirks at the woman's attempts. Yet she does fight back even when she does not carry any weapons on her, she does fight with her magical properties, remembering that she's fighting to save the girl who would've risked her life to save hers and would do so without hesitation.

While Luna battles the old woman, her brothers, Lucifer or now Hades and Poseidon are fighting. One with a sword and one with the immortal power of Hellfire, one not wanting to hurt the other while and one enjoying hurting the other. "Soon, you shall fall like you were meant to. It is in your nature to submit to me" Hades speaks, his once so dark and evil that even his brother shivers by the sound of his twisted voice. "Never, as long as there is a reason to fight I will not give in" Poseidon says.