🔥 XXIX 🔥

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire"

29|LOVE ALWAYS SURVIVES

Helen, the wife of the ruthless Devil of the Underworld wakes up on the floor, her body aching and throbbing from all the violence that has been inflicted upon it in the last hours. Sitting up and stretching out her body, she welcomes the healing inside her to do its thing and make her feel all right again. Wondering where her beloved husband has gone to, she stands up from the floor and fixes her dress, she's only wearing her corset and undergarments as she was in the middle of intimacy when he suddenly decided he wanted to kill her, then again she did release some forbidden information to him.

However, a wicked grin makes its way to her face as she realizes that the human girl who was once a threat to her is now dead and soon Helen will begin her reign as the rightful Queen of the Underworld. In her mind, the crown was always supposed to be hers. She is immortal, well almost. She can heal every fatal wound done to her body and she decides when she grows older or younger. She's a witch and magic always been apart of her, what makes it so that she has to have Hellfire in her veins to be able to rule the world?

Without even dressing herself, she opens the door and walks out, not even surprised of the dead guards that are there. When she first came there, guards weren't in the castle, as Lucifer never cared much for them. It makes her furious to think that he employed guards to keep that girl alive, though none of them did a very good job at it as she's dead. The very thought of that fire haired girl makes her want to strangle someone or mainly her, then again she's always been murderous when she comes back to life, the animal instinct inside her that takes over.

Feeling in the intense energy of her husband, she follows it through the castle until it leads her to him and his sister. Fighting. She's known the two of them for ten thousand years, and because of that she just watches, letting the siblings battle their feelings out. Though she does roll her eyes when she notices that her own husband, the Devil himself doesn't fight her, only dodges her hits and blows, while he taunts her, either he has a plan or he's an idiot and trying to get himself killed, without the actual dying part.

"Fight back!" Luna yells on top of her lungs, all of the anger inside her rushes to the surface all at once and letting it out on him is the only way she can do to free herself from her own anger. However, even when she screams, punches and kicks him, he doesn't fight her back, not matter how hard her hits are on him, he simply just doesn't fight her. With a powerful blow to the stomach, he doesn't even wince or show any sign of feeling the pain to her hit.

The feeling of exhaustion takes over her and the anger is too overwhelming and she falls down on her knees. Breathing heavily as the tears rush down her cheeks. On the floor she stays for a moment before her brother goes down on his knees and hugs her, both of them shocked of the action as Lucifer has never been known for hugs or showing any kindness to anyone, except for the girl that he doesn't seem to remember much about. Neither of them knowing that Helen watches this with widened eyes, and her jaw open, and even if they knew of her, they simply wouldn't care about it.