🔥 LXI 🔥

"Nothing can defeat the flames"

61|WHISPERS AND DARKNESS

The day of the wedding has arrived and the girl could not be more excited for it, barely even slept through the night. And as she woke up her lips show only a bright happy smile. Her fire eyes look at the ceiling as she takes a deep breath and then exhales. Happiness soars through her like never before. Marrying the love of her life after all that they have been through and survived together is all that she could ever dream of. Sitting up she looks over the bedroom, the same room that she has woken up in when she first came there.

Standing up Arabella goes to the window and looks over her kingdom and smiles, knowing that all of it belongs to her and her love. She is the Queen to all of this and it is unreal to her yet she can believe it. The smile on her face widen as she looks over the kingdom. Noticing that there are people walking towards the castle from every direction. It takes her a second to realize that they are there for her wedding, to see her marry their King and her officially crowning ceremony. However, the wedding itself will be small, as she does not want many there.

A knock on the door and then it opens, she turns around to look behind her to see that Thalia has entered the room. "Morning" She greets happily to her maid and friend. "Morning" She answers her. Both girls are smiling at each other. "I do not know if I can do this" Arabella then says as she turns around to face her kingdom once again. Thalia walks beside her to look at it too. "Nonsense, I have seen your courage and I have seen your love. This day will be the one that will bring more happiness than you can ever imagine" Thalia tells her.

Taking Arabella's hand to comfort her. She has seen first hand how brides are always frightened for their wedding and even when they love the groom that are to be married to. The nerves are complicated and one does not understand them but she knows that before the end of the day, all nerves of the young girl will be gone as she marries the love of her life. "I have defeated darkness before and I have been hurt but nothing can prepare me for this" Arabella whispers.

She does feel happiness that she is to be married to him but she is also nervous and not sure if she can do it. Perhaps the negative can be washed away. "Well, let us not think of that. I have prepared you a bath. It is best to bathe when it is warm" Thalia tells her, devoted on helping the Queen for her wedding and not because she is the Queen but also because she is her friend. Arabella lets out a giggle. "I have never been cold, I do doubt cold water do it and also if it were cold I believe my body will heat it up. Perhaps to the point where it would boil" She says with a laugh.

She is correct, the water would heat up on its own, much like the snow did in the human world. Walking in her slightly see-through nightgown she head for the bathroom with Thalia behind her. There she helps undress her and she steps into the bathtub. As soon as her body is in the water it does start to heat up but not to the boiling point. Steam rises from the water and fills up the room.