🔥 XXXVI 🔥

"Fire can take over only if you allow it"

36|LOST IN A TRANCE

Her fire eyes open in the darkness. Blackness all around her as the confusion takes its form in her mind. Her body is not laying in the softest bed that she has ever laid in nor is it her bed in house in the human world. She lays on the cold hard ground. Sitting up she looks around herself but all she sees is nothing but the darkness for miles and everywhere she looks. Fright takes a hold in her veins as she doesn't know where she is or how she got there. All she knows is that she fell asleep in the bed in the Underworld and now woke up on the ground.

Her mind takes her to the events that happened when she went into that place where everything was dark and there was nothing for miles no matter how far she walked and the time she discovered her own tears glow which she had forgotten about and how she found human bones. That memory will forever haunt her mind and she never seems to be able to get rid of them no matter how much she tries, she finds it impossible to get rid of them but perhaps they helped create this fearless girl or at least the fearless Queen.

Separating the Queen and the girl one would realize they are two different people. The girl is frightened and naive and childish but kind. The Queen is merciful and a ruler and powerful yet they're still the same person. Arabella stands up from he ground. Realizing that she's practically naked as she's wearing the slightly see through night gown and she does feel exposed, then again she's alone there so it should not be much of a problem for her or that is what she thinks. The young girl is not alone in that place.

She can see her hands which is great because now she can at least use them to help her get back to the castle and back to the one she has been craving for and longing to be with. Being without him even for just a couple of minutes sends this longing inside her that just wants him to hold her and protect her with all his might. However there is this other part of her that no knows that he is keeping more secrets from her and she can't trust a person like that, she refuses to.

"Dear child, you seem to be deep in thoughts. Am I right?" An old woman asks her. The old woman is dressed in a cloak. She holds a torch in her hand that lights up the area around them. Arabella is startled by her but somehow finds herself calm in her presence. "Yes. I am. And it seems I am a bit lost, would you mind helping me find my way back. It would be really kind of you but I fear I have nothing in return" Arabella answers the woman with a kind smile. The old woman doesn't show her face as she has the cloak hood over her face but that doesn't frighten the girl.

"Lost you say? I fear I can not help you. It is up to you to find your way back... however only if you choose to go" The woman speaks before she turns her back and walks off. Arabella gives the back of the woman a confused look as she and the only light source slowly leave. She follows behind the woman. "Choose? I don't understand what you mean" She tells her as she walks beside her. However she doesn't know where the woman is going or where she is taking her but in this moment she doesn't care.