🔥 XLVI 🔥

"Even though you can't hold fire with your bare hands doesn't mean you can't control it"

46|THE QUEEN IS BACK ON HER RIGHTFUL THRONE

The walls of the room begin to crack and the golden desk crumbles to the ground along with the mirror that shatters all around. The power so great and powerful that it throws everyone back from the force. Light all around Arabella makes them unable to see her. Hades the King of Hell can't even resist her power, her magical properties more powerful than any of them have ever seen or felt before. Inside the light she is and her fire dress is awake and raging like fire is supposed to be. The fire colored hair on her head has grown longer and now reaches to mid-thighs.

The fire shapes in her irises are glowing brightly and they move in fire motions. No crown is on her head but the crimson colored stone in the necklace glows. All her emotions are coming out at once and it's tearing her apart. The magic in her veins is trying to help her by releasing it yet the sadness and sorrow makes it harder to be able to control it and the Hellfire inside her is trying to break out of her and into the world, burning everything and everyone it can.

Hellfire might not do much to Hades or the objects around them but it can burn not only Thalia and Poseidon but also Jaxon and she cannot allow that to happen. She must control herself and control the things that are inside of her blood. Taking a deep breath and letting it out to try to calm herself down she does it again and slowly but surly she does feel herself become calm. Trying not to think of the things that have happened and the sadness, the fire in her dress begins to calm down and the roaring flame becomes smaller with each second until it is perfectly calm yet still strong on her dress.

Her eyes begin to see Lucifer or the one she thinks is Lucifer, Poseidon and Thalia and lastly her brother on the ground. She forces herself to not cry anymore for she has cried so much. She stands on her two feet and looks with sadness at the man that she loves as she slowly walks over to him. It has been so long yet so short amount of time since she has seen him. Perhaps it is because she can remember the happy times she had with her fake husband in that place in her mind and she felt like she was so long in there yet it only has been a day that has passed.

"Lucifer" She says softly as she warps herself into his embrace which he does not deny her and his arms are quick to go around her waist and lower back to pull her closer to him. "It's Hades now, darling" He tells her. She looks up at him with confusion. It is as the two of them are alone in the world when they are together as they easily get lost in each other for the love their feel is so strong.

"Hades?" She asks confused then again she has always known him as Lucifer and nothing else. "Yes, my love" He tells her as he pulls her even closer to him. The fire in her dress doesn't harm him nor make him feel uncomfortable as he is Hellfire like she is. "Hades. I do like it" She says to him with a soft, sad smile. The sadness inside of her is still present yet after her outburst only few minutes ago she feels better, like some of the weight has been lifted off her shoulders.