🔥LXII🔥

"When fire dances it is best to stay away"

62| WHAT WAS ONCE HIDDEN HAS BEEN FOUND

"I never thought I would see the day that my brother would marry the girl that he was destined to be with" The violet eyed girl speaks. She sits on top of his desk as they are in his office. "Yes, it is surprising yet not as much as the darkness bowing before the light" He says to her and she rolls her eyes at him and his words. Referring to the thing that she as the evil being that she is has come over to the light and started to be good and abandon her evil thoughts.

However, both know that they have both been doing that for, once Hades was the one that did evil every single day. Tortured the sinners of the human world and enjoyed it with a wicked grin on his face yet because of Arabella and the love the two share for one another he has grown softer than he was. Luna has too, she made a friend and has changed. "Your bride to be will soon be ready, yet I see that you have not even dressed" Luna speaks to him. Like she had done with Arabella's dress, she and Thalia created the clothing that Hades will be wearing.

That way it can match and according to the two of them, Arabella and Hades need to match as their hearts are already one and soon they will be one in marriage too. "I will be, little sister" He tells her. He sits down on his desk and goes over some papers. He has been forbidden to see the throne room for Thalia and his sister have taken over and decorated everything, along with the guards to help them. The two girls had taken over the wedding planning and decoration.

Yet they know it will be to their liking. "The wedding is not for another hour. But, why are you not with my soon to be wife?" He asks her. Luna takes up a bottle of an alcoholic drink that was on his desk. The bottle was half-full but she shrugs that off and starts to drink it. "She is with her father" Was all that she says as she chugs the rest of the liquid inside the bottle and then puts it back to where to was. Hades rolls his eyes at his little sister and pushes her off the desk.

She falls down to the ground and when she stands up again she glares at him as she walks over to the shadows and disappears and reappears outside the door with a wicked grin on her face. Kicking the doors open to the point where they are almost falling off their hinges, startling her brother whole doing so. Though, Hades would never let it show that he did get startled by her and never would be admit that he did. "Sister, do you have to break my doors?" He asks her as he rolls his eyes at her.

"This day is the most important of your life and you sit here and work while you should be getting ready to be wed" She tells him. Frankly the violet eyed girl had done that to get his attention and make sure he understands that while this might be the hundred or so times that he gets married, this day is important to Arabella and Luna cares so much about that girl to let her big day get ruined by the groom for he has done it many times and all he looks forward to is when he finally claims her as his.