🔥 LII 🔥

"Fire wishes only to serve her"

52|THE TRUE HERITAGE

"Celestial? I do not know what that means" Arabella says to him. She does not understand what she is, then again she has never heard that words in her life before. He only smiles at her as if he is glad for her confusion. "It means... that I was the one that created the prophecy and I was the one that created you" He tells her and her jaw drops open as her eyes widen. Speechless and unsure of what is happening to her. She stands in front of the man that told her that he created her and it does confuse her.

He only smiles at her. "You, my dear, were created to balance the world and the to fulfill the prophecy. Yet, it does not change the way that you are... you are kind and the goodness inside you is true. This is why I had to tell you about how the world was created for you must understand that in order to understand. Though, I do sense you simply don't have the time for that. Now, a celestial being is a creature that God creates yet I believe you would use the term Angel" He tells her and her widened eyes widen even further.

The fires all around the room are still reaching higher but now it is Hades that stands up from his throne and walks over to her and his father. "How hilarious do you want to be, father? Creating an Angel to love the Devil" He says as his hand wraps itself around Arabella's waist and pulls her towards him. She looks up at the man she loves and all the shock and surprise just washes away from her, like it had never been there at all which brings her even closer to confusion.

His father laughs. "Do you still not understand, my son, I do not come here just for the information that I hold but I did come here to finally wed the two of you in marriage. I believe that is what you have been doing from the moment you brought her here but never had the change and then there is your wife which I've already severed your connection to her and the marriage you had with her is no more" He tells his son. Arabella gasps as happiness overtakes her, she would like nothing more than to marry the man that she loves.

Though, she still does not understand why his father would be coming to the Underworld to only wed the two of them. After all they have been through, what she has been through they are finally getting married. It does surprise her and it does bring her shock, though somehow it does make sense to her for even after all the things that they have been through, they still have each other. And their love is still as strong as ever. Perhaps marriage is the best way to express the love that the two of them are feeling inside.

"Do you not think marriage is too soon for us?" She asks, knowing that she is in the right age for marriage, yet even with the love she feels for him, she just does not feel as ready as she would have hoped. Perhaps it is because she is the most powerful woman in the world or perhaps it is because she only now found out she is an... Angel. That changes things for her and there are still so many things that she has to discover about herself and about the worlds. On the other hand she has all eternity for that.