🔥 XLVII 🔥

"Hell can freeze by her command"

47|DEAD YET NOT QUITE

The throne room is shocked and they object to her decision. Some are even planning on climbing up the steps to the thrones. "Deorsum ignis, ego regina Arabella mandatum tuus ut ostendere potentiam tuam ut peccatorum" Arabella begins to chant over and over again. Her voice low at first but the more she says it, the louder it becomes. The world becomes silent. The roaring flames around the room have stopped moving and freeze in their spots. No sound can be heard and like Hell has frozen over, nothing moves. "Deorsum ignis, ego regina Arabella mandatum tuus ut ostendere potentiam tuam ut peccatorum" She continues to chant.

The magic radiating inside of her begs to be let out. Luna watches the girl with awe as she knows what she is chanting and though she does not know exactly what is going to happen, she knows that it will be spectacular. Hades is sitting on his throne with his on of his leg crossed over the other and he's leaning back, the smirk as visible as ever on his face. He watches the love of his life as he too, knows what is about to take place. Arabella is going to punish the sinners.

Everything is so silent and quiet, no one dares to speak a word as she continues to chant. Her fire eyes filled with nothing but rage as all she wishes is for those who have defied her to be punished. They will respect her for she is their Queen and they are the ones that are there to be punished for what they have done in the human world, they should not be punishing others. The unstable world can only become stable once she stabilizes it and she intends to do exactly what, show everyone why she is their Queen and why they should be bowing before her.

Finally she stops chanting and with her hands she shoots out shock waves, loud and strong shock waves. Each and every Demon in the room begins to wail in pain as their hands shoot up to hold over their ears as the loud ear-piercing noise is too much for them to take. The screams fill the room, yet all fires that are there still remain stuck as if they have been frozen in time. Arabella's lips curl in a smirk when she sees them in so much pain.

The innocent girl that she used to be is slowly being taken over by the Queen that she has become and soon the Queen is all she will be, yet she does not wish to lose that kind innocent part inside of her. "You are all my subjects and each and every one of you will follow my rules for this is how it will be from now on" She says to them all as the shock waves disappear. The fires continue on like they had been before, like none of this had ever taken place yet the Demons have fallen to the ground holding their ears.

"You are all dismissed" She then speaks before she turns around and sits back on her throne. The Demons on the floor walks out of the castle in pain, all of them with pounding headaches in their heads. All of them complaining about their Queen yet this does bring them one step closer to respecting her as their Queen. They do recognize her as their Queen yet the respect might not be there yet it will come in time. Arabella is there to stay and she is not going anywhere, at least not in this lifetime or the next and all after that one.