🔥 XVI 🔥

"Fire cannot harm you if you don't touch it"

16|KINDNESS IS THE KEY TO LIFE

"What a unpleasant surprise" Lucifer speaks, sitting down at his desk. "You have no idea what I had injure in that stinking cell and you call my visit unpleasant" The person fires back. The King lets out a chuckle, the words had amused him. "Sister, please try to excuse my unwelcomeness, however you do owe me your gratitude" He tells the girl in front of his desk. The girl looks to be around the same age as Arabella, yet is far much older than that. "I owe you my gratitude? You must be..." She takes a deep breath to calm herself down.

The girl wears the high fashion clothes for woman in this time. A midnight black dress with illusion necklace with black colored jewels around the chest. The sleeves are let-of-mutton and in the same black color as the rest of the dress. The shirt goes out and resembles a ball gown, yet doesn't go as far out as a ballgown does. The dress goes down to her ankles. Pump heels in black color hug her feet, and make her seem taller than she actually is. Her hair is the darkest black there is, with hints of dark purple in it, yet a normal person wouldn't see it unless you'd be looking closer at her hair.

"You've always been on the stupid side. It was I, who broke you out in the first place, sister. Has that place made you forget your manners" He says smirking. She rolls her eyes, of course she knows he broke her out, it doesn't hide from anyone. He is the devil after all. "Of course not, my manners are the same as I was sent there. Now, brother. Tell me about this girl who shall be your Queen. I shall meet her" She speaks with a wicked grin on her face.

There is after all a reason why she was in prison for about ten thousand years. "You will not meet her. I don't want you to harm her" He tells his sister, who only lets out a giggle. "Harm her? Me? You underestimate me, brother" She says and sits down on his desk, not caring on what and what she's ruining. "You know what, I will go and find her. She must be here, somewhere. Let's see if I can still remember where everything is" She speaks, standing up and walking out of his study.

This girl doesn't let anyone tell her what to do and especially from her own brother, whom she has a complicated relationship with, as she does with the rest of their family. Lucifer quickly stands up and rushes behind her, the girl he loves is asleep and he doesn't want someone to wake her, not after the day that she has had. And he doesn't want his sister to meet his future bride, she will harm her. She hurt his last wife, what's not stopping her from hurting Arabella. He can't live with himself if she gets hurt. He must protect her, no matter what.

His sister skips playfully along the dark hallways of the castle, acting as if she were a little child. Her brother following behind her, shaking his head at the silliness in the girl. She's something else. She knows exactly where Arabella sleeps, knowing that it are his bed champers, the only question is, why isn't he with her? Her brother has always been the romantic, always staying the with girl. He did that with his last wife. She has also figured out that he acts differently with this girl than all the others, something about her is off.