2.7

KIM TAEHYUNG

I tried to interrupt myself by just working all day but my thoughts can't help but think of what Jimin said.

All the signs Chaeyoung is giving is what love is . . . right?

I am just overreacting, what Jimin said wasn't true.

I am sure she loves me.

My phone buzzed suddenly amd I saw an article.

“Roseanne Park was seen being attacked by a sasaeng? Her fiance, Kim Taehyung, saved the day.”
______soompi

“Roseanne Park and Kim Taehyung was seen dating at a café nearby. ”
______koreaboo

“Roseanne Park a.k.a Rosé has a side hoe? The man from the picture is unknown.”
______knetz

My eyebrows furrowed at the last article, I decides to clicked it.

Yesterday, Roseanne Park,  a famous model around the world, was seen with a unknown boy.

After a few minutes, Kim Taehyung, her fiance, was seen pulling her away from the man which causes rumors of her cheating.

And just today at morning, Kim Taehyung was seen with the same man.

Fans stirred up with anger and confusion.

What are your thoughts?

Comments Disabled

I quickly called Chaeyoung's company to deny the rumors immediately.

I know Chaeyoung might get hurt. I don't like to see her cry once again.

I LOVE HER SO MUCH.

[ a/n: taehyung's work is being one of the most famous producers and he's a singer too ]